US Politics White liberal

The reason African nations haven't sought compensation is that the slaves that were taken from Africa, we're bought. Africa's slave trade was a business. Even Africans had African slaves. African slaves weren't rounded up out of the bush like we were told(there would have been small numbers subject to this). In Australia it happened though, They were called black birders, read up on this... I watched documentaries A long time ago, that said more African slaves went from America to Eurrope, then went from Africa to America, cause black people were already in America. That is why the Carribbean is called the Carribbean. Cause the people had the skin the colour of the Carib bean(black). Egyptians are descendants of the Nubians and Egyptians were black. The heiroglyphs of people get lighter in the later dynasties as white people intermixed with Africans to create the Arab race. Egyptian and south and central American culture share many similarities because at one time I believe they were one and the same. In fact, South American pyramids number over 100 thousand(there are that many). This could be because the pyramid building culture is actually older in The Americas than egypt(I believe)meaning the technology might have gone from America to Egypt, instead of the other way round. American pyramids are the earthen type with rock cap which seems like earlier tech. There is heaps of evidence for this. There are pyramids all around the world, which shows this technology spread everywhere. Australia has heiroglyphs from Egyptian voyage that are dismissed as fake but that I believe are real. The Polynesians all eat South American foods but we are told they came from Asia. So how did they get taro, potato cassava, paw paw and many other American foods? I believe the Polynesians are a mix of people's from right around the Pacific rim. NZ Maori can understand over a thousand words of Japanese language and have many similarities with the cultures. A Maori Pa or fortress is very similar to how it functions to a samurai tower. I am part indigenous australian and I was told by elders that different races use to travel to Australia to take part in magical ceremonies. Read up about kadaitcha men or clever men of the native people of Australia. Very interesting...

View attachment 404988
You are the only person I have interacted with in this forum that actually says things that make you think and worth looking into further. I appreciate that man and will for sure look into the Australian Kadaitcha men! In American society these types spiritual and ritual practices are pretty much demonized, almost a taboo to discourse about let alone practice. Though many participate in various ritual and ceremonial practices unknowingly. Me personally, would partake in an ancient magical ceremony, sound fucking dope to me. Then again I am the guy who has done the dark retreat twice, peyote, DMT, and ayahuasca lol. You also mentioned the Maori people, whom I am familiar with. My step-father is Tongan, and I have been to the country once during my early teen years. The held a very much magical coming of age ceremony for me that pretty much altered my entire frequency. As well as introduced to Rugby, my younger brother will be on the US Olympic Rugby team for its re-inception into olympic contests this year. I would say and I am sure he would too, that going to Tonga is the entire reason he is where he is today Rugby has afforded him the opportunity to the world. And I go to all the abroad tourneys (I dont go for the rugby........ I go to bang broads lmao) I was not the bad myself if i do say so haha

Capture.PNG

Brainfart

I'm sorry if I have offended you
You are the only person I have interacted with in this forum that actually says things that make you think and worth looking into further. I appreciate that man and will for sure look into the Australian Kadaitcha men! In American society these types spiritual and ritual practices are pretty much demonized, almost a taboo to discourse about let alone practice. Though many participate in various ritual and ceremonial practices unknowingly. Me personally, would partake in an ancient magical ceremony, sound fucking dope to me. Then again I am the guy who has done the dark retreat twice, peyote, DMT, and ayahuasca lol. You also mentioned the Maori people, whom I am familiar with. My step-father is Tongan, and I have been to the country once during my early teen years. The held a very much magical coming of age ceremony for me that pretty much altered my entire frequency. As well as introduced to Rugby, my younger brother will be on the US Olympic Rugby team for its re-inception into olympic contests this year. I would say and I am sure he would too, that going to Tonga is the entire reason he is where he is today Rugby has afforded him the opportunity to the world. And I go to all the abroad tourneys (I dont go for the rugby........ I go to bang broads lmao) I was not the bad myself if i do say so haha

View attachment 405009
The thing about history as you know is only the winner(or oppressor as I call it) tells the story. Why would they tell the stories of the people they have conquered? The goal of the oppressor is to wipe out the culture and identity of the conquered so they will assimilate. Because of this, the movement of people according to our history only applies to Europe and the Mediterranean, as most of the colonial countries that conquered the world originate from there. So we never hear about the movements of any other people from the rest of the world and it as if the native peoples of the rest of the world didn't exist, or we're "savages" until "civilised" man got there.