US Politics White liberal

Vwj

NewbieX
8451D7CF-893C-4557-8DFC-9C34ED68B395.png

OH MY GOD!!! You been taking quoting lessons from cherryxxx by any chance , you thick racist,

You started on about white privilege you dumb fuck, there’s no such thing, I’ll give you a hint, it’s in the black mans minds so they can carry on blaming somebody else for their laziness, as a white man im getting pretty fucked off with your list of excuses why life is so hard and it’s the white mans fault, GET THE FUCK OVER IT, get up, get a job, teach your kids correctly and not to be animals, be nice to people around you, stop harping on about shit that’s done and dusted, and integrate without bullshit, then maybe you’ll see life ain’t so bad!!!

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
no one is asking for a head start. Whites and blacks do equally fucked up shit. Blacks are just on the news more.
And this.. is factually a.k.a statistically incorrect.
Had this come up earlier in conversation as follows and regarding both drugs and murder "black people are given disproportionately higher sentences"
After a bit of digging it turns out
Black people are more likely to have prior convictions for prior crimes, much more likely to be repeat offenders in comparison to whites.
And as such
When the sentences reflect this
They do more time on average
Because they commit more crime on average
And by your third offence the prosecution is far more likely to "throw the book" at them.

White people and black people do commit equally atrocious crimes
The difference comes from how routinely each specific demographic commits these heinous acts, with blacks coming out on top.

Now I'm not saying this is necessarily because they are black
But more than likely a result of the environments within which they grow up.. which are more likely to be "ghetto's" or areas in which crime is very much a way of life.. aswell as the lack of father's in black communities (Major contributing factor to gangs; both black and white, in the u.k)
So yes
We are capable of the same acts
However whether it be through nature or nurture, the blacks of our world commit far more of these acts

Unfortunately..

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
Poor access to schools.
A victimhood narrative.
Very very few black figures of inspiration, there really aren't enough black people for young blacks to look up to.
Poor neighborhood's "cultural ghettos"
Gang mentality
Lack of father's
Cultural appreciation of violence and drugs
A lack of self confidence in a white society
Feelings of oppression or top down instituted inferiority.
Black communities do have reasons for committing crimes, whites can't sort it out on their behalf, anymore than men can sort out a feminists bat shit idea that we're all oppressing her simply by having a dick.

It's not internalised racism
It's an internalised persecution complex
Seems like black culture has been on a steady downward cycle coinciding with the more freedom they have.
So many great, great black people were born out of a true oppression.. whether they be public speakers and thought leaders, amazing musicians or brilliant artists.. blacks have seen some heights.
But these days now that basically all the barriers are gone they just bitch winge and whine about how everything is against them.
Yet people like Sa Ra gavey have made it pretty fine
James cleverly sits in the conservative party happily
Obama was a president
David lammy consistently launches tarades against us
Just Google "black politicians U.K"
I am speaking purely from a u.k standpoint really, Diane Abbott ofcourse.. the stupid black trans woman who was all over t.v for a while.
Essentially skin colour is barely an issue these days.. if you're black, work hard, behave, and you'll get where you want to get
Same as if you're white..

It's not that we need to stop being racist
It's that blacks need to realise
We have stopped
We stopped generation's ago...
The world is your oyster as much as it is mine.

And if blacks keep finding themselves in trouble
Well fuck em..
They'll get used to how the world works in civilised areas eventually
No need to resort to crime, wear your pants down your ass, tout guns and gold, make shit rap, plate your teeth, talk about your hoes or be a gang banging reprobate..
I know plenty of black lads who have made it just fine and never complained v.v
Again I admit I'm talking from a purely u.k standpoint
In America it's likely different
But ultimately, personal responsibility is key
You're black, I'm white...
Who gives a fuck
Just be a decent person and life will work out decent, and stop blaming hypotheticals for your communities "laziness" essentially.

Y'all need a new black idol...
Young thug and what not aren't exactly the figures you want to be influenced by if you come from a deprived background...

and the republicans
Why are all democrat run states over taxed under performing economic shitholes since the 1960s? Baltimore and Detroit and Chicago and San Fran and California, shall I continue? I thought you'd have more brains than a nigger but whatever, you're a white libtard apologist

mrln

silent ghost
Why are all democrat run states over taxed under performing economic shitholes since the 1960s? Baltimore and Detroit and Chicago and San Fran and California, shall I continue? I thought you'd have more brains than a nigger but whatever, you're a white libtard apologist
baltimore,chicago,detroit are cities. san fran is in california. and you forgot the whole state of kentucky. a republican thats the poorest in the country,and not taxed enough. explain that one,non u.s. citizen :lol:

bgirl

The Wizard
baltimore,chicago,detroit are cities. san fran is in california. and you forgot the whole state of kentucky. a republican thats the poorest in the country,and not taxed enough. explain that one,non u.s. citizen :lol:
They always forget that Cali is nearly 15% of the GDP and could be it's own country. Other than Texas, the rest of the south barely contributes 1%. For every dollar MS contributes, they take two.

Kentucky is not only the poorest. It's one of the dumbest, the least healthy and has the most cancer as well as deaths from cancer and it's been that way for a long time. Mitch has done a terrific job of improving life in Kentucky since taking office in 1984. It's only logical that the Republicans put him in charge. lol But, hey they have horse racing.

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
They always forget that Cali is nearly 15% of the GDP and could be it's own country. Other than Texas, the rest of the south barely contributes 1%. For every dollar MS contributes, they take two.

Kentucky is not only the poorest. It's one of the dumbest, the least healthy and has the most cancer as well as deaths from cancer and it's been that way for a long time. Mitch has done a terrific job of improving life in Kentucky since taking office in 1984. It's only logical that the Republicans put him in charge. lol But, hey they have horse racing.
Is Mitch the one who looks like a turtle?.

mrln

silent ghost

yes and moscow mitch is one that ranks high on the money list. his money alone,could help fix whats wrong with kentucky!
Is Mitch the one who looks like a turtle?.
yes cecil turtle. i hate moscow mitch with a passion. someone needs to put a bullet in his head. if i saw his body wreckage,i wouldnt bother stop to take pics. wouldnt want to pollute this site,with his shite!