US Politics White liberal

Elvis_presley

In your wife's wet dreams
And this.. is factually a.k.a statistically incorrect.
Had this come up earlier in conversation as follows and regarding both drugs and murder "black people are given disproportionately higher sentences"
After a bit of digging it turns out
Black people are more likely to have prior convictions for prior crimes, much more likely to be repeat offenders in comparison to whites.
And as such
When the sentences reflect this
They do more time on average
Because they commit more crime on average
And by your third offence the prosecution is far more likely to "throw the book" at them.

White people and black people do commit equally atrocious crimes
The difference comes from how routinely each specific demographic commits these heinous acts, with blacks coming out on top.

Now I'm not saying this is necessarily because they are black
But more than likely a result of the environments within which they grow up.. which are more likely to be "ghetto's" or areas in which crime is very much a way of life.. aswell as the lack of father's in black communities (Major contributing factor to gangs; both black and white, in the u.k)
So yes
We are capable of the same acts
However whether it be through nature or nurture, the blacks of our world commit far more of these acts

Unfortunately..
I suggest you read Thomas Sowell, maybe start with ""Black Rednecks & White Liberals " and "Ethnic America"

D.O.A.

Forum Veteran
baltimore,chicago,detroit are cities. san fran is in california. and you forgot the whole state of kentucky. a republican thats the poorest in the country,and not taxed enough. explain that one,non u.s. citizen :lol:
The jobs are gone moron. Coal? Dead. Manufacturing? Dead. Now you have welfare instead:lol:

D.O.A.

Forum Veteran
They always forget that Cali is nearly 15% of the GDP and could be it's own country
Bwaaahaahahahahahaha COME ON DO IT. Bitch you live in a basket case. Your "own country" would be fucked within one year. Or will weed and avocados save the day?

According to a January 2017 study, “California state and local governments owe $1.3 trillion as of June 30, 2015.”

mrln

silent ghost
The jobs are gone moron. Coal? Dead. Manufacturing? Dead. Now you have welfare instead:lol:
you just finding this out? lol
bro dont forget,theres ZERO infrastructure plan. im working from the obama era. even when hillary was senator of n.y. she put aside a SHIT TON for infrastructure. but its almost all tapped out. our infrastructure as a whole for the nation,is at about a C,C-. and these mentioned,is just the beginning. coal has been dead. trump is the one who made all them promises to the miners. manufacturing,been gone dude. very little is made here.
but if this shit keeps up,i just might be applying for some assistance. we shall see!

PinkE

If Florence Nightengale and Hitler had a daughter
Bwaaahaahahahahahaha COME ON DO IT. Bitch you live in a basket case. Your "own country" would be fucked within one year. Or will weed and avocados save the day?

According to a January 2017 study, “California state and local governments owe $1.3 trillion as of June 30, 2015.”

Hey, hey hey. You leave avocados out of this please. They are delicious on their own or as a topping

bgirl

The Wizard

Most of our food comes from California.

I'm not in Cali dipshit, I'm in Trumpville.

Janine

Mini Wiconi -Water Is Life!
Ok but one thing i dont understand.Good people have guns? What about bad people?
If there are only good people with guns, why do they need guns then ?
Plzz correct me maybe i just misunderstood
Ton's of criminals here in the US have guns hun.

mrln

silent ghost
i watched only a few mins of it. knew what hes saying. he needs to talk faster and not repeat huself,and this wouldve lasted 5 mins!