US Politics White liberal

Janine

ALF
I’m pissed because I’m considered a racist fer being proud of who I am. A white, Canadian, female, military vet. Oh yeah and straight too.
Ignore them doll like I do and keep your head held high!I've been called a sand nigger so many times that I just laugh it off and say to them is that the best you got??

I think I want to start a movement called "Cream The Race"....where white guys try to get as many black girls pregnant as possible to cream them down to white looks and values. That way by the time we are 50-50 on the verge of black/white civil war whites will have a strategic advantage. Black guys are way ahead and there is a lot of black pussy that needs jizzed in.... any thoughts on this?

DeadCold

Lurker
If you guys dont mind, Id like to bring science in this for a minute. Im talking genetics, chromosome build-up etc. This has been determined quite some time ago. When we talk White man VS Black man, their are some physical differences. Im not talking skin color. There is more than that.

Lets look at the black male. What makes the black man great? Physical genetics is where they prosper. More than likely their build up will be: Taller, faster, stronger and so on. They usually make great athletes, whether its boxing, football (American) basketball. To take down a crazed black man, will usually take a great handful of cops to take down. So predominantly speaking, the black man genetics make them superior physically.

White man. What makes them great? Predominantly the black man just won physical traits. Mentality is where white man has won. No I dont mean a psycho kinda mental. Im talking as far as using the gray matter in between the ears. White man is predominantly smarter than blacks. They go on to become lawyers, doctors, scientists, and so on. Now my next statement isnt meant to be racist, but more of an observation. If you look at the majority of places run by whites vs areas that are black run, for example Chicago, you will see that most places that have black leadership, arnt run so well. Again, this is predominantly speaking, so Im sure there may some places on earth, that are black-run doing well.

Im not 100% sure, and prob will never know, but I think white man has discovered this centuries ago. They realized that the black man can be a threat physically. For some strange odd reason, deadly diseases usually start in some third world country setting. Ebola for example. Wasnt it just 2 years ago, when Africa was on the epidemic of being wiped out. There was no cure? Then boom, it entered the US and we had it contained in minutes. I dont know. Look at history. In an odd way, ive believed the white man released Ebola on those people.

So all in all, these are the differences that separate white man vs black man. Now before I get hate, predominate means the majority. There are some exceptions. Ive met brain damaged white people, and weak blacks. But for example, if you remember the old saying, if its a fight between a white man and a black man, always bet on the black.

And before I forget, in regards to history of black slaves. I swear it was a white liberal that wrote the books. I know it will ruffle feathers but the fact is, even though slavery is wrong, the majority of black slaves where not treated as bad as the movies depict. Most white owners did NOT beat the shit out of their slaves. Most where treated kindly. It was more 'goverment' treating them bad, than individually bad. What happened outside the house than inside where two total differences. No hate on this. When we talk history and slavery, im "Irish" Your move.

🏴Vwj🏴

NewbieX
I think I want to start a movement called "Cream The Race"....where white guys try to get as many black girls pregnant as possible to cream them down to white looks and values. That way by the time we are 50-50 on the verge of black/white civil war whites will have a strategic advantage. Black guys are way ahead and there is a lot of black pussy that needs jizzed in.... any thoughts on this?
🤔 I’m out as I don’t wanna go near a black girl, let alone shag one