US Politics White liberal

OP
BabeeLilith

BabeeLilith

🔪LF FOR MOD 2020🔪 (Lil' dead bitch)
Bwahahaha get your eyes tested, and you don’t really look black, just a watered down version, and why would a white girl need a weave? They can grow their hair properly, and you ever heard a black girl screeching, holy fuck it awful, can’t they fucking talk normally, and Jeez they got a attitude, so like I said, no thanks
In the U.S. there are more black women in college right now than any other race. And i'm 100% black. My dark skin friends get hit on even more than I do. White girls are the ones that start balding at the age of 23 and look 50 when they're only 26. Most whites age like walmart bananas.

OP
BabeeLilith

BabeeLilith

In the U.S. there are more black women in college right now than any other race. And i'm 100% black. My dark skin friends get hit on even more than I do. White girls are the ones that start balding at the age of 23 and look 50 when they're only 26. Most whites age like walmart bananas.
If having the hair density of a newborn is growing hair properly then I will stick to my weaves and big kinky afro

OP
BabeeLilith

BabeeLilith

The reason being even black guys know how bad black girls are
Well this seems like a nice conversation here.

Anyways. I don't see my self on a liberal or on a conservative side. I am very individual in my opinions. I think every extreme is problematic regardless of what political view. The results of politics should be based more on the side of realism and not on extreme views of any of the parties.

I also think that religion is problematic, regardless of their "god". It only splits people into groups and further: its all based on imaginary friends/father figures. To be honest, there is one religion - the religion of peace - that causes very much more problems than others. But I in the end dont like any of them.

Further I think gun ownership is a good thing when mentally stable persons own the guns. Fact is that guns exist and a gunfree world is far from realistic. So I dont see a reason why a good person not shall have the right to own guns.

And at the end. The skin color. It honestly should not matter at all. To like or not like a person based on the skin color only is dumb. Remember that only the bad ones make the newslines and you do not see the majority.

Now you all can hate me!
A white privileged ?
Amen to that!!! Lmfaoo. Religion saves some but it only exists to establish hierarchies and divide people.

Vwj

NewbieX
100% black? Bahahahahaaa bullshit! Nice white hairdo you have! Black teenagers could pass as 40 +
Oh ffs let her have her moment, don’t upset her by telling her she’s trying to get rid of her black heritage and look like a whiter skinned person with her hairstyle

OP
BabeeLilith

BabeeLilith

Also slightly off topic: Fredbear14 is an example of a white girl that this post does not relate to. She is a total fucking babe with gorgeous features

OP
BabeeLilith

BabeeLilith

Oh ffs let her have her moment, don’t upset her by telling her she’s trying to get rid of her black heritage and look like a whiter skinned person with her hairstyle
LMFAOOOO! I look good in every damn hairstyle. From afro to having straight hair. I have braids right nows and would be more than happy to post a pic.

OP
BabeeLilith

BabeeLilith

My bundles in that pic were brazilian. Not deep fried thinning blonde hair from a bitch named Karen.

OP
BabeeLilith

BabeeLilith

Not a
“Brazilian” Bahahahahaaa! It must suck when you see black guys chase white women?

Lmfaooo not at all. It must suck for you though? I'm happy with my white husband in our 5 bedroom house and massive backyard. Black men tend to date bottom of the barrel white women. Yknow right after black men get out of prison and have nowhere to go, then tend to date the first fat white bitch who lets gives them a home as long as they keep the beached whale of a woman sexually satisfied. It happens all the time

OP
BabeeLilith

BabeeLilith

Just wow! It doesn’t matter how you age if you’ve ALWAYS been fugly and don’t get me started on yellow eyes and cataracts
Post a pic of yourself please. No more shit talking until I get an HD pic of your cystic acne and musty neckbeard