US Politics White liberal

Abyss

Grandwizarddragonaardvarkpig of the Illuminaughty
im not a liberal, conservative, dem or rep. im not even american. but i love this thread.

Rastis Jones Jr.

Exhaustipated
We are ALL racist in some way. People tend to prefer people who are like themselves. Racism is not so much hatred, as it is love for oneself and your own ethnic group. It's all about self preservation. Why can't all races of people accept that?

Tottie

You've got to laugh
Im a black woman that hates bitch ass white liberals. They're always bitching&whining and us blacks and other poc get blamed for it.

I want us to build that fucking wall but I also agree that a woman should always have a choice to her own body. Americans should always have a right to bear arms and if you ban guns, you just ban good people from having guns.

Im fucking tired of this shit. Not every white person is racist and is out to get us. Country white people tend to be a lot nicer than some asshole douchbag liberal in shitty ass san francisco.
Get out of the US as soon as possible, I'm Scottish not giving you shit I'm real, it's going race war's now, the UK is doing the same been trying to divide people young black pup's all over the news, fuck Glasgow young white boy's been doing it forever 100 year's

Tottie

You've got to laugh
Im a black woman that hates bitch ass white liberals. They're always bitching&whining and us blacks and other poc get blamed for it.

I want us to build that fucking wall but I also agree that a woman should always have a choice to her own body. Americans should always have a right to bear arms and if you ban guns, you just ban good people from having guns.

Im fucking tired of this shit. Not every white person is racist and is out to get us. Country white people tend to be a lot nicer than some asshole douchbag liberal in shitty ass san francisco.
I hope yer awrite, fuck the polis, hope yer awrite, different in my world

Cunt, you are Nutella colored. White however is all colors of light reflecting off an object.
You make a very excellent observation. Your skin being white as well as the largest organ of the human body, reflects all of the information being shared by the universe ( IE the sun). While black is the absorption of all colors of light. Egyptian's believed this was the reason white people and/or white civilizations at the time did not possess the knowledge that they had acquired from the universe itself ( light frequencies as well as alien intervention ). I lean towards agreeance, example billions of dollars being spent on CERN to figure out every aspect of particle physics. While Egyptian where opening portals with universal zero point energy and crystal grid structures.

Budget Morgue

I smell the stench of your loved ones
You make a very excellent observation. Your skin being white as well as the largest organ of the human body, reflects all of the information being shared by the universe ( IE the sun). While black is the absorption of all colors of light. Egyptian's believed this was the reason white people and/or white civilizations at the time did not possess the knowledge that they had acquired from the universe itself ( light frequencies as well as alien intervention ). I lean towards agreeance, example billions of dollars being spent on CERN to figure out every aspect of particle physics. While Egyptian where opening portals with universal zero point energy and crystal grid structures.
Ho ! Trolling !

Ho ! Trolling !
LMAO STOOPID
How is anything about my post trolling? Go and read about Ancient Egyptians. If you can read above a 4th grade reading level it will not be hard to find out how they believed the universe and sun interacted with them, as well as how it interacted with people who are pale skinned.
You can't troll a troll

Budget Morgue

I smell the stench of your loved ones
Ho ! Trolling !
Oh sorry , my reading is only at third grade . However even my tiny mind can read your quote and can observe that you actually agree with this nonsensical theory that the ancient Egyptians had . Fuck off with your bullshit you idiot .