White Woman Pulls Gun On Black Lady After Almost Running Over Her Daughter (1 Viewer)

Auburn Hills, Michigan:

White female pulls a handgun on a Black woman in an altercation in a parking lot.

According to the woman taking the video, the white woman nearly hit the Black woman's daughter while backing up her van. The daughter slapped the vehicle to stop it from hitting her. The argument escalated quickly.

The woman with the gun was arrested but released because, as the police say, the daughter hit the vehicle with her hand first and the woman defended herself with the gun. (Such bullshit white privilege garbage)

She's going to do that shit to the wrong person in the wrong neighborhood and get lit the fuck up that gun isnt going do shit for you when you 5 pulled out on you and there nothing trying to talk

Mr. Mayhem

Into the damning well...you all go.

Drives backwards

It's exactly the same, but totally different
Makes me sick to my stomach when them niggers just won't stop harassing a white person! Trying to draw a "racist" action just so they can cry the word!! Why the living fuck can't the privileged niggers STFU and just move on!! They start trouble and when they get it, the cry racist!! I'm just SO fucking tired of all the God Damn nigger shit!! There needs to be a cleansing like what Hitler did only throw as many niggers in as possible! I don't mean blacks..I mean niggers like these that just can't speak their peace, then move the fuck on!!! I'm too the point that if one of them EVER get near me with that crap. I WILL pull the trigger!! Over and over until the chamber is empty! And if I'm going to get in trouble for killing one trouble making nigger, I might as well take out the whole group of them! I would get the same in any case! Respect..for what?? BLBullshit..😂😂😂

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality

Users who are viewing this thread