Who gets off to murder videos? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

whoopy

inevitable
This user was banned
Pretty hard to offend me but just so we’re all on the same page here you’re saying you would prefer to kill people but your afraid of getting caught so instead you masterbate to murder videos. And you’re wondering if we all feel the same. Obviously I can’t speak for everyone on this site but when I’m watching a “murder video” Sexual pleasure doesn’t even come into play at least not for me. I am looking at it with a critical disbelieving eye for the most im always looking for the “Why” that particular person ended up in such an unfortunate situation Pictures really to say a thousand words you just have to take the time o read them
Insightful comment, “two dogs fucking.”

two dogs fucking

Forum Veteran
Actually I was checking out your profile pic again and I’m going to have to go back to my original thought that you really would make a good tranny. You got a really cute face for a girl, a little makeup, maybe put your hair up, a little jewelry a tight little skirt. As far as trying to be a dude you think you’re all swoll but you have no pectoral muscles at all. You really do look like a big fucking pussy for a dude just saying. If you do decide to stay a dude start hitting the weight pile. Bench presses and also you have fucking bird legs you need to work on those too. I say fuck all that just go tranny a lot less work all you need is a boob job and you could be trolling right away. Let us all know which you decide to go good luck
Sorry wrong post I got you confused with som other fagot disregard this post

Denim Chicken

Full-On Rapist
I don't get off on it sexually, because I'm not a freak, but I have always been fascinated by death and homicide, ever since I was very young and read a book about the trial and execution of Abe Lincoln's assassin/co-conspirators. The pictures of those
people
hanging was super fascinating to me

Kamigiki

Kamigiki
I've never, gotten off to murder videos but, i scared myself a little. I tend to not watch a whole lot of murder videos anymore. as I do like them but a few months ago I was watching one and I had an immediate adrenaline rush and for some reason, I felt that little classic tingle in the depths of myself. And I stopped watching in fear of that i would start to gain some off satisfaction for it. Not that there is anything wrong with it. Its just not my game.

two dogs fucking

Forum Veteran
I've never, gotten off to murder videos but, i scared myself a little. I tend to not watch a whole lot of murder videos anymore. as I do like them but a few months ago I was watching one and I had an immediate adrenaline rush and for some reason, I felt that little classic tingle in the depths of myself. And I stopped watching in fear of that i would start to gain some off satisfaction for it. Not that there is anything wrong with it. Its just not my game.
It’s called an orgasm

Back