Who gets off to murder videos? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

chlorofluorocake

You have 10 pints of blood...spare one?
That's not a offensive question, rather saying I KNOW I'm not the only one who does. Curious to know if people seem to like gore more out of curiosity or for sexual pleasure.

Obviously murder isn't usually worth the consequences, so I find this to be a valid way to satisfy that urge safely. :p

two dogs fucking

Forum Veteran
Pretty hard to offend me but just so we’re all on the same page here you’re saying you would prefer to kill people but your afraid of getting caught so instead you masterbate to murder videos. And you’re wondering if we all feel the same. Obviously I can’t speak for everyone on this site but when I’m watching a “murder video” Sexual pleasure doesn’t even come into play at least not for me. I am looking at it with a critical disbelieving eye for the most im always looking for the “Why” that particular person ended up in such an unfortunate situation Pictures really to say a thousand words you just have to take the time o read them

chlorofluorocake

Pretty hard to offend me but just so we’re all on the same page here you’re saying you would prefer to kill people but your afraid of getting caught so instead you masterbate to murder videos. And you’re wondering if we all feel the same.
Essentially. And I was also always interested in, these kinds of feelings seem more prominent in men than women. So while it's a huge fantasy for me, it's also interesting to take a look at why I am the way I am.

Yeah, ideally killing would be nice. But incarceration to me isn't worth the pleasure I'd get. For me, as odd is it may sound, it's a healthier way to exercise this fantasy. Nobody has to die, a win win! Lol

chlorofluorocake

I don't get off, I always had a fascination when life leaves a human body, I feel remorse for many though. As far as gore is concerned, doesn't interest me as much.
I see. I find it fascinating too, but for me it's oddly attractive.

As for remorse, I tend to feel it for very few people who pass. But there are some things on here that make me smile or laugh, some that I still go "holy shit" about lmao

two dogs fucking

Forum Veteran
I think its part of the human Condition and no doubt intertwined into our dna to kill or be killed. Thankfully society has progressed to the point that for at least some of us that are lucky enough to be born in a country based on law and order we haven’t had to behave like that in a long time. But the hard fact is civilized societies don’t completely dominate the planet and there are countless videos of humans killing humans from lawless third world countries and even developed countries you could literally spend all day day after day watching this go on and for me most things bore me. Take beheding videos for example. Like you I find most of the entertainment value is when it becomes comical like when they use a really dull knife and the soon to be headless guy can let out some good strong gurgled screams instead of losing his head with one fell swoop of a sword or razor sharp knife. I absolutely hate shooting videos because it shows a complete lack of imagination and in my opinion just pure laziness on the executioners part. The videos that seem to be at the top of my threshold for gore are of course the ones where they are dismembered alive or their skin is flayed and organs are removed those are far and few between and the production quality is usually quite low almost to the point of looking fake. Another huge mistake and a sure way to lose my interest rather quickly is to let the scene get too bloody losing contrast and detail in their work. As far as “remorse” I’m not sure that word works for me. I do find myself inflamed with anger at the killers and their depravity and would love love love to be dishing out what they’re giving and seeing the look of fear on their faces instead of their victims. I do seem to be agreeing with quite a bit here but the ones that make you go
“Holy Shit are some of my favorite

Killiefish

Rookie
Essentially. And I was also always interested in, these kinds of feelings seem more prominent in men than women. So while it's a huge fantasy for me, it's also interesting to take a look at why I am the way I am.

Yeah, ideally killing would be nice. But incarceration to me isn't worth the pleasure I'd get. For me, as odd is it may sound, it's a healthier way to exercise this fantasy. Nobody has to die, a win win! Lol

No, gore does not do it for me. Neither does killing. Fascination with death is part of it, but only as an aside. I feel sorry for some of them, but feel revlusion with those fellow goreaphiles who seem to feel it is a shame

But something about death is sexualized for me. Most likely it had something to to with being raised in a very sexually suppressed family, being painfully shy, and looking at those "detective" magazine in the magazine rack when I was a young teen going to fetch milk from the local convince store for Mom.

I get aroused and then have great sex with my wife. She is a very happy woman... Yep, I'm a pervert. But at least I know it. and it is ALL fantasy.

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
That's not a offensive question, rather saying I KNOW I'm not the only one who does. Curious to know if people seem to like gore more out of curiosity or for sexual pleasure.

Obviously murder isn't usually worth the consequences, so I find this to be a valid way to satisfy that urge safely. :p
Just looking to be shocked myself
I want to be appalled,
It doesn't happen often

Mullet_Head87

Fresh Meat
Appreciate you asking and putting your honesty out there but i would seriously talk with a psych on your desires and find out WHY your having these urges or thoughts. As for me its the same curiosity as passing a car wreck, you dont want to see it but you slow to look. Also seeing the bad side of the internet with no filter is revealing and gives you a reality check on what goes on in the world. Im a truck driver and seeing what an 18 wheeler can actually do to a family in an SUV keeps my guard up and makes me realize what can happen in a split second. Also dont slow to look at accidents especially if its not even on your side of the damn freeway. Was just using that as an example even though it drives me nuts!!

two dogs fucking

Forum Veteran
Nice job faggot 2 dogs bumming!
Actually I was checking out your profile pic again and I’m going to have to go back to my original thought that you really would make a good tranny. You got a really cute face for a girl, a little makeup, maybe put your hair up, a little jewelry a tight little skirt. As far as trying to be a dude you think you’re all swoll but you have no pectoral muscles at all. You really do look like a big fucking pussy for a dude just saying. If you do decide to stay a dude start hitting the weight pile. Bench presses and also you have fucking bird legs you need to work on those too. I say fuck all that just go tranny a lot less work all you need is a boob job and you could be trolling right away. Let us all know which you decide to go good luck

Back