قسم اللغات والترجمة
Language and Translation Department

تقدم
Presents

[ من ينتصر للعالمة عافية صديقي ؟؟ ]
[ Who will help the scientist Aafia Siddiqui?? ]

للشيخ المجاهد / أيمن الظواهري حفظه الله
The Mujahid Sheikh / Ayman al-Zawahiri may Allah protect him

In the name of Allah. All praise be to Allah and prayers and peace be upon the Messenger of Allah and his family and Companions and those allied to him.

O, my Muslim brothers everywhere:
Peace be upon you, and the Mercy of Allah, and His blessings. And then:
An American court has issued for the sister Aafia Siddiqui an 80-year prison sentence. And in commentary on this sentence I have two messages: One to America, and the second to the Muslim Ummah in Pakistan.

As for my message to America, I say to it: Judge, for you are putting judgment upon yourselves. And be unjust, for you are being unjust with yourselves. And attack, for you are only attacking yourselves. For - by the Lord of the heavens and earth - we will fight you until the Day of Judgment or until you stop your crimes!

So imprison whomever you wish, and kill whomever you wish, and bomb whomever you wish, and be as domineering as you wish, for the Ummah of Islam is behind you: bombing for bombing, and killing for killing, and destruction for destruction, and attacking equally.

"And fight in the Way of Allah those who fight you, but transgress not the limits. Truly, Allah likes not the transgressors. And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Fitnah is worse than killing. And fight not with them at Al-Masjid-Al-Haram, unless they (first) fight you there. But if they attack you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers. But if they cease, then Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah and worship is for Allah (Alone). But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against the oppressors" [Al-Baqarah: 190-193]

As for my message to the Muslim Ummah in Pakistan, I say to it a few words, for the
time is now the time for action: Your government and the leaders of your army have made you a people without dignity, with no sanctity and no pride, indeed with no value.

The Americans and their Crusader allies invade your country and kill your people and destroy your villages and imprison your women, so can there be any more humiliation above this, and can there be any greater insult?

O, free people of Pakistan and its honorable people and the people of honesty and passion and protection, O soldiers of Islam in it: The path is apparent and the road is clear, so whoever wishes to liberate Aafia Siddiqui and take revenge against those who attacked her, and every other Muslim woman should follow the Mujahideen and aid them and join them, for there is no pride except through Jihad and no dignity except through it.

"Let those (Believers) who sell the life of this world for the Hereafter fight in the Cause of Allah, and whoso fights in the Cause of Allah, and is killed or gets victory, We shall bestow on him a great reward. And what is wrong with you that you fight not in the Cause of Allah, and for those weak, ill-treated and oppressed among men, women, ...among men, women, and children, whose cry is: "Our Lord! Rescue us from this town whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from You one who will protect, and raise for us from You one who will help." Those who believe, fight in the Cause of Allah, and those who disbelieve, fight in the cause of Idols. So fight you against the friends of Shaitan. Ever feeble indeed is the plot of Shaitan" [An-Nisa: 74-76]

And this is enough for those who have shame and passion in their hearts, and there
is no good in words without actions.

And our final prayers are praise be to Allah, and prayers be upon our master Muhammad and his family and Companions.

Peace be upon you and the Mercy of Allah and His blessings.

ولا تنسونا من صالح الدُعاء
Don't Forget Us in Your Prayers

إخوانكم في : شبكة أنصار المجاهدين
Your Brothers at: Ansar al-Mujahideen

www.ansar1.info
www.as-ansar.com

D.O.A.

These are great days we're living, bros
Although they're not at a pixar level of quality yet, that box of rockets is at least Unreal Engine.

I'd love to see what these guys could do with Source.

Reactions: C_R

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Something about the title of this thread just pisses me off.

If this Mudscum fucker is a scientist then why does he need help?

Do us all a favor and take your dark hordes and march into the Holy Land and into Tel Aviv. Do something worth a shit for a change.

D.O.A.

These are great days we're living, bros

Do us all a favor and take your dark hordes and march into the Holy Land and into Tel Aviv. Do something worth a shit for a change.

8 year olds dude, 8 year olds

OP
B

Binyamine

Rookie

Aafia Siddiqui is a woman...And just g0ogle her name, you shall find out that she was kidnapped from Afghanistan along with her children. She was facing trials in the USA where she was found guilty of trying to kill US troops!!!

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Aafia Siddiqui is a woman...And just g0ogle her name, you shall find out that she was kidnapped from Afghanistan along with her children. She was facing trials in the USA where she was found guilty of trying to kill US troops!!!
So, do you think she is guilty or was she set up and the trial a sham?

(By guilty I mean of the crimes she was charged with no matter what the reasoning behind her actions are.)

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
I'm really surprised your fun loving people in Afghanistan would even admit that Aafia Siddiqui has a brain in her head, let alone allow her to use it and become a scientist.

Whats up with this BS?

p4irs

totally shitposter, with Dunning–Kruger effect
its 86 years of prison, not 80...6 years is a big diff lulz