Who'll be playing Borderlands 2 (PC)?

Cappabitch

Rookie
I'd happily play with ya, but I haven't been able to get multiplayer working for some goddamn reason. I make a public game, people can join. However, I can't invite friends, can't join a game through matchmaking or invite. It's batty as hell.

I've always been a Siren player on the original, and I had the most badass survival/DPS build, at least in my mind (http://www.borderlandsthegame.com/skilltree/lilith/#21505055055005015005505]link![/url]). Supplement with a good SMG, like the ones that fire multiple bullets per ammo (anarchy I think they were called?), and shit just died so fucking fast. Especially if you had a maliwan.

But yeah, sorta disappointed to lose Phasewalk, but Phaselock's AoE potential is fucking huge and I've really been enjoying it.

Gorgutz

Post-Mortem
Well too late now, just saw the thread and i've completed the game
Had to choose between that and Darksiders 2, if I had both I'dve had double disappointment. Fucking games too short assed these days.

Have over 50+ hours in New Vegas and I've only beaten the main questline and one DLC out of all the others. Skyrim is awesome too.