Who's buying the new ipad?

mrln

silent ghost
not i. if anything,get the second one. the 16gig is 300 bux!
the only diffrence from what i understand is that its clearer. has more pixels.
i think the second one is clear anyway. same as the first!

Blaine

Dead Meme
Oppressor
Administrator
Fuck no.

I bought one of the new Kindles to read ebooks on a few months back. For everything else, I have my laptop.

Rosie

Laughing out loud.
Super Moderator
Fuck no.

I bought one of the new Kindles to read ebooks on a few months back. For everything else, I have my laptop.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!. I admit that I briefly contemplated getting a Kindle, and I really mean briefly..... But I love books, the whole paper and easy referencing thing, It's priceless.

Blaine

Dead Meme
Oppressor
Administrator
Yeah, but I can't steal paper books and then put them on an electronic doohickey.

In all seriousness: I was on the "paper is best" wagon for quite awhile, but I've since discovered that e-books and e-ink are a very natural-feeling alternative.

Also, some (many?) libraries in the US even lend out e-books now.

Decent60

Patient goes beep beep beeeeeeeeeep
Fuck no....I'll admit that iPad's are nice, but come down on the price and increase the fucking memory....

mrln

silent ghost
the ipad 3 is heavier too. it gets warmer than the rest also. my sons gf bought it. i browsed thru it for nudes of her. nothing yet. i guess shes not done showing it off. ill get to it some day im sure....

Rosie

Laughing out loud.
Super Moderator
I'll admit that I have been sizing up Heads ipad all week, I rather like it, but can I really justify paying all that money for what I would probably use as a mobile farm and T.V screen?