who's influence ?? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

cadaver1

Chug on some dingus...
i like child killers like casey anthony, such hot piece of meat
So you like child killers what else to you like you depraved swine?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

huffy

NewbieX
I often wished to be another Jeffrey Dahmer. And I wish I was around that time I would have loved to be his partner.

• You gon get raped
Reactions: HG

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
Vasily Mikhailovich Blokhin...

Otherwise I suppose it has to be Dennis Radar.. (if you were to.. carry out this sort of thing though, and really.. really go for it, surely we could all do far worse, if you were good, had a great location to carry out atrocities and decent means of disposal, wouldn't you get just a tad imaginative)

So when I was a spazzed out misanthropic late teen.. I used to write endless fantasies of murder v.v
Keys - victim choice must be entirely indiscriminatory, preferably picking up strays, prostitutes, hitch hikers, skag heads, homeless.. but really absolutely anyone regardless of looks, that just doesn't matter, it's only skin deep after all.
Has to be random, would have to include quite full on stalking prior to abduction, schedule's and routines memorised.
Take them in plain white van, using either powdered datura or good ol'chloroform. Pull over casually when it's just them around, knock out, pull into van. Gag and cuff. Van would need metal loops on inner wall to which you'd cuff them, ankle and wrist. Mirror across from and above them. Leave the radio on during the drive.
Have a disused building or preferably, you know along motorways on occasion you stumble across massive "storm drains"? That would be good. If not then disused military storage from ww era, an old oil bunker perhaps, if not then mine shaft, ala Wales or Exmoor.
Getting them there would probably be the riskiest bit.. preferably using some form of sack truck with modified wheels.
Can throw them down or lower with bosons chair, use ladder for self.
Padlocked from the inside! If it's an ancient rusted iron cover to tunnel, can't look tampered with in any way.
(I'll share just one)
So you bring them into a large chamber preferably circular.. in said chamber you have a circular arrangements of 8ft(roughly) poles/stakes secured via bolts into floor and roof. Then simply tie them to this stake (witch hunt style). And leave..
Repeat process, forcably feeding each unfortunate (room rigged with cameras of course) preferably with tube, but you could always beat them into submission before feeding them a miserable buckwheat porridge..
Eventually you want one person on each pole, all facing one another..
Then basically do whatever you please.
I find the idea of removing the eyelids, ears, nose and lips, then using a whetstone to expose extremities of cheekbones, elbows, chin, knuckles, ankles etc.. the bony bits pretty rough.. always using antiseptics ofcourse. Then the death by 1000cuts method seems good, the removal of non vital organs, removal of nails (cauterising the exposed flesh after removal) removal of teeth.. leave tongues... Preferably victim will not be gagged once in the venue, you want them to be able to acknowledge each other, watch what's happening to them through others.. psychological horror.
I'll shut up before the white coats come
But really
Dennis Radar probably comes closest to my idea of evil.

Otherwise, sneak through window in the middle of night, chloroform, tie sleeping victim to their bed, hands and feet. Gagged. Place a cast over their head, well a mould roughly human head in shape, no openings with a tight gasket seal.
Pierce hole through the mouth area... Pour in plaster until full, wait till set.. carefully remove the newly created death mask, all the while read suffocating victim bed time story, pack up, leave..
Never do anything sexual..
That's fucking sick

Ourang Medan

Fresh Meat
Low key killer i love Armin Meiwes. ive always been into cannibalism so hearing someone give their bodies away for the slaughter is extremely sexy and interesting.

My influence was a friend back when I was 10 years old. I really hated what she has done to me. In junior high I was outcasted by everyone including certain unprofessional teachers and was terriablly bullied and harassed everyday. I ended up use snuff as a coping mechanism and in high school I was addicted to it.
kinda the same here

Tooly

Tier One
Any killer that fits the bill of doesn't give a fuck about humanity, has no empathy, is completely socio-/psychopathic, and is meticulous when getting the job done.

KBlock

2dopeDid-it
Richard Kuklinski The Ice Man. Looks like a simple polish hard working family man but he was a ruthless murderer. His wife and children for years had no clue of his secret life either. Countless body's but soooo slick with it lol!!! Wife went batshit and neither her or his children ever went to see him. Just the mystery of never noing what he's going to do or up to. Nothing sexier than a man with blue eyes and a pistol in my pussy!!

Back