Why do you find gore gratifying? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Scarface730

Certified Headstomper
Some people probably like the anger, violence, or hate, while others have a fascination for the psychology behind it (both being killer and victim), or the anatomy/physics aspect of it (how hard is it REALLY to stab someone to death?).

What exactly do YOU get out of it, and why do you like it so much?

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Some people probably like the anger, violence, or hate, while others have a fascination for the psychology behind it (both being killer and victim), or the anatomy/physics aspect of it (how hard is it REALLY to stab someone to death?).

What exactly do YOU get out of it, and why do you like it so much?

Do you like it and what do you get out of it?

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I've always been fascinated about how we humans tick,and I've always wanted to take a look under the hood(U could say)...But even moreso,the psychology of "HUMAN NATURE",along the lines of capabilities,And what an individual is willing to do to another individual,that has either broken their heart,pissed them off terribly,or even hate their skin color or race...And the damage they inflict on said individual...Ultimately the Gore is the Proof, and the Payoff,for me...SP

Last edited:

Béla Kiss

Always, never, and forget about it.
Gore makes me moist.

mostmoist.jpg

guyme91 📦🔓

Kinky weirdo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The fact that a human can go from a conscious living being, filled with hopes, dreams, thoughts, feelings and desires to a pile of warm meat in a matter of seconds fascinates me. The human body is both durable and very fragile. Some people survive some of the most horrific things imaginable and others die from a very minor accident. I also enjoy the look of terror and anguish on a persons face who is suffer and knows they are about to die. The look of hopelessness as they know their fate and can't escape it. I wish I could hear their thoughts and know what emotions they are experiencing.

I'm also into BDSM and have always enjoyed various forms of torture and helplessness. People dying is just taking that interest a step further. The interesting thing about just about every type of BDSM play is that if taken too far it could end in death. Keep a person locked up too long, they die of dehydration. Take breath play too far, they suffocate. Take impact play too far and they die from blood loss due to breaking their skin with a heavy beating.

Last edited:
Back