Why do you find gore gratifying? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

morefiend

Driving Roughshod
I imagine after a few kills under your belt it feels good, especially when it’s a M/F that had it coming.

morefiend

Driving Roughshod
9BC3732A-44C1-4246-B587-24852295C160.gif

Kamigiki

Kamigiki
definitely im into blood, to a certain degree. But its really only a facisnation with the fear of being in that situation. The heart clenching moments as someone accepts their death, or doesn't and tries to stop it from happening.

bruih

NewbieX
Some people probably like the anger, violence, or hate, while others have a fascination for the psychology behind it (both being killer and victim), or the anatomy/physics aspect of it (how hard is it REALLY to stab someone to death?).

What exactly do YOU get out of it, and why do you like it so much?

bruih

NewbieX
Some people probably like the anger, violence, or hate, while others have a fascination for the psychology behind it (both being killer and victim), or the anatomy/physics aspect of it (how hard is it REALLY to stab someone to death?).

What exactly do YOU get out of it, and why do you like it so much? curiosity and opening your mind because to a normal person all they see is the bright side of things so the knowledge isn’t there. before finding this site I thought if you were shotgunned to the head it would just be a bullet whole but in reality is your whole head is deformed and you can hear and see the whole body shut down slowly

bruih

NewbieX
What exactly do YOU get out of it, and why do you like it so much? curiosity and opening your mind because to a normal person all they see is the bright side of things so the knowledge isn’t there. before finding this site I thought if you were shotgunned to the head it would just be a bullet whole but in reality is your whole head is deformed and you can hear and see the whole body shut down slowly

mutilatingME

Fresh Meat
Where it all went wrong for me, I believe, is my experiences with sexual abuse as a child. Caused me to develop horrible issues with my body and I loved to imagine my body terribly mutilated. Now I'm here. The awful visuals fulfill my twisted fantasies.

Where it all went wrong for me, I believe, is my experiences with sexual abuse as a child. Caused me to develop horrible issues with my body and I loved to imagine my body terribly mutilated. Now I'm here. The awful visuals fulfill my twisted fantasies.
i love the thought of inflicting pain on others at the same time as pain being inflicted on myself, i get high off seeing the rush of blood or the break of bones. i see youre the most recent on this thread so i figured i would reply and hopefully share.

mutilatingME

Fresh Meat
i love the thought of inflicting pain on others at the same time as pain being inflicted on myself, i get high off seeing the rush of blood or the break of bones. i see youre the most recent on this thread so i figured i would reply and hopefully share.
Me, too. I love cutting myself and licking up the blood. One of my favorite feelings.

Back