why do you like gore? (1 Viewer)

WhiteCoffee

Banned
I like to watch and see photos of this kind because I have a sexual fetish on corpses and strokes followed by death. I also consume this, because it reminds me that I am alive.

This may sound really fucking dark but I use gore as a way to show myself that there are people out there in more pain than I am and make me believe that I should just keep on living regardless of how I feel. Yes it’s not a healthy coping strategy to depression but It’s good at the time I guess. You do also find videos that will make you feel really sick or uncomfortable but then again you build a tolerance to that stuff and that’s what I’ve done over the past years of being in the violence community, being in these discord server is filled with brutality. You get used to it over time. I’m not saying that this is healthy, I’m not saying that this is a good way to cope with mental health. I’m just saying this is what I do and I don’t have any other methods to deal with depression so this is all I got to be honest.

hello everyone!
I'm a nurse in pall care units in Canada sooo I see a lot of pretty gore stuff at my job... cancerous wounds and stage 4 bedsores are pretty stunning sometime and I didn't talk about the smell... but I often watch gore pic because I want to know how body's become after this or that ... and because it sometime give me a little adrenaline boost ! and you? why are you there?
(p.s. don't use English very often so please apologize my mistakes!!!)

RSBzero

Fresh Meat
hello everyone!
I'm a nurse in pall care units in Canada sooo I see a lot of pretty gore stuff at my job... cancerous wounds and stage 4 bedsores are pretty stunning sometime and I didn't talk about the smell... but I often watch gore pic because I want to know how body's become after this or that ... and because it sometime give me a little adrenaline boost ! and you? why are you there?
It's relaxing after I get home from work

hello everyone!
Hello :)
Mortician/Funeral Director here.

I Started watching this kind of stuff 12 years ago at 15 , just by curiosity, and it seems that it turned out as an addiction, as i became a Mortician just because of these kind of sites, i need to be near corpses, i wanted to see them, to understand the human anatomy, to understans what happens after right after you die , and all those stages after you pass away can't explain it really, sometimes i just see these kind of stuff to remind myself that we can be the most cruel pieces of shoite or the most stupid. Anyway here i am 12 years later, started on BestGore , went there every single day for 12 years and now i go to YNC and this one , can't stop seeing gore as it is part of my life and i enjoy that ... wich is stupid .. but yeah :D

cel12345

NewbieX
Everyone should see it to be reminded of the reality of life and what matters, instead of living shielded away and more concerned with woke things such as offensive words on the internet

Herla

NewbieX
hello everyone!
I don't like it at all. I dislike it, it makes me uncomfortable and sad.

But the fact is that this stuff is real, it exists, it's out there. It happens to people and it could happen to you, too. I don't think it is healthy to live in an insulated world where you are never forced to be exposed to these kinds of things. It happens whether you like it or not, there is nothing wrong with carefully exposing yourself to it in safe ways on the internet imo.. as long as you are mentally healthy and a functional person.

I think you can go too far in either direction: too insulated and naive, and too numb and psychopathic.

People write novels and direct movies about this kind of stuff *all* the time, even though they couldn't stomach to actually sit through the real deal. Audiences eat it up. People tweet and rave about violent netflix shows and videogames and cheer on fictional characters when they cut peoples heads off, blow people up etc..

Don't you think that is a little unhealthy given they know nothing of real violence? Or at the very least, don't you think that's odd?

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 1
  • download1.jpg
    download1.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 1
  • download2.jpg
    download2.jpg
    455.9 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread