Why do you people watch gore? Q&A for Goregrish regulars (It's for an assignment...) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

SatansFreshCoffee

Serving coffee and chaos
Hey guys, I'm doing an assignment about Violence and Gore on the internet so I was wondering if you guys could answer some questions. (This may seem a bit boring but it's very interesting to see why people watch violence and gore)
1. When did you start watching gore?
2. Why do you keep watching it?
3. Whats the worst thing you've seen/What scared you?

SatansFreshCoffee

Serving coffee and chaos
I guess I should go first just to tell you my opinions.
1. I started watching real gore at maybe...15-16 years old.
2. I watch it because it's fascinating to see how many ways a human being can die and what goes on in the mind of someone who is doing the killing.
3. I can't decide on just one. There are two actually. The first one was when I was scrolling on a discord gore server and I saw a video of a few middle eastern people stabbing a slightly obese woman to death. (typical shit I know) Her scream was the thing that made it stay with me. It was the most heartbreaking scream I had ever seen and I have heard a lot of em. The second would be a young asian girl probs between 15-17 years old who slit open her wrists on a live stream. She bled out and died on camera. It was posted on here but I haven't found it since. It scared me because I had past issues with self harm and I knew how it felt to cut myself so imaging myself in her place made me ill.

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
I'll answer you, cause I'm waiting for my sleepy time tea.
I started looking at gore when I started getting sober 10ish years ago. I like bloaters and floaters best. I think because that is the most disgusting thing I may ever come across in this life and I just am fascinated with things that disgust me

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
I'll answer you, cause I'm waiting for my sleepy time tea.
I started looking at gore when I started getting sober 10ish years ago. I like bloaters and floaters best. I think because that is the most disgusting thing I may ever come across in this life and I just am fascinated with things that disgust me
What about live bloaters @PinkE. I find this more disgusting than dead ones...
images (1).jpeg

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
Hey guys, I'm doing an assignment about Violence and Gore on the internet so I was wondering if you guys could answer some questions. (This may seem a bit boring but it's very interesting to see why people watch violence and gore)
1. When did you start watching gore?
2. Why do you keep watching it?
3. Whats the worst thing you've seen/What scared you?
Dear OP, if you ever try to get inside my head again i will stick a wire coat hanger in my ear and drag you out like you were a nigger rape fetus

fussyfangs

fucking fag
1. Around 2006
2. Cant really say why, I have a certain allure towards violence (all though I'm a preacher of peace), and I also find some types of gore erotic
3. I dread losing my vision so anything eye related makes me squirm

Back