Why do you people watch gore? Q&A for Goregrish regulars (It's for an assignment...) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey guys, I'm doing an assignment about Violence and Gore on the internet so I was wondering if you guys could answer some questions. (This may seem a bit boring but it's very interesting to see why people watch violence and gore)
1. When did you start watching gore?
2. Why do you keep watching it?
3. Whats the worst thing you've seen/What scared you?
The reason why I watch gore is to get away from the positive thinking bullshit and the people who lecture about it. The thing about gore and violence on the internet is because of entertainment purposes and it makes me laugh. I started watchin' Best Gore at my first semester in college. The reason why I keep on watching stuff like this is because of the dark humor and the regression of the human race. I think we should have more sites like this one, and continue to build websites like Goregrish. The worst thing I've ever seen is a guy's head getting his head blown off by a group of soldiers and it was pretty fucking funny. Did it scare me? Hell no, because I knew that there's no sanity when comes to the "progression" of the human race.

Lizzmorgan

NewbieX
If you mean frequently, then I'd say around the age of 18. The first time I saw gore I was 13.

It reminds me of the real world, which is not all rainbows and sunshines. Also, it helps to feel more at ease whenever I experience gorey situations irl, like the time I needed to help someone whose face was almost fully covered in blood.

Probably the Funky Town video. Still one of the most horrific videos I have seen so far.
1.I started watching gore 2 years ago
2. I watch gore because that type of stuff scares me and so that gives me a adrenaline rush
3. I'm not sure what video scared me the most but I know that decapitation, factory accidents and videos with head bashing give me the most adrenaline.

Markus Towt

NewbieX
i started to watch gore n such at the age of 12-13 and i watch it because its interesting and it helps my imagination not in a good way but still helps. i adore art and there are many amazing gore artists which just adds to the interest and its hard to chose whats the worst thing I've seen because most of it is similar. So i guess its something i liked as a kid and still do and it could be turned into art

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

Angela of Death.
1. I started watching it daily around 2 years ago, but sometimes I have time off.
2. I watch gore if I find it interesting, beheadings and delimbings mainly.
3. Animal cruelty/crush, wtf is up with people?

Daddy?

NewbieX
Hey guys, I'm doing an assignment about Violence and Gore on the internet so I was wondering if you guys could answer some questions. (This may seem a bit boring but it's very interesting to see why people watch violence and gore)
i find this interesting that you chose to do and assignment on this type of thing so i kinda want to share 1. i started watching gore when i was about 11 or 12 2. i keep watching it because it is actually really interesting how many ways people can die and just like that they are never seen again and idk why i find that interesting but i do 3. something that scared me and has stuck with me forever is when i saw that one dude on facebook live end a very clearly disturbing call and take a shotgun and blow his head off it mainly stuck with me because of the sight of inside his head and the heartbreaking moment when his dog had turned the corner and saw their owner dead that truly made me sick to my stomach and i’ve seen a lot of things like that but i think about that video almost daily and it’s been a year or so since i’ve seen it

pal_den

This user was banned
I like to make love to myself and to seed my bad dragon fleshlight to peoples final moments on this earth

ME ? Well I am a just retired Soldier of 15 years in the Australian Infantry, and I want to see the Ukrainian-RUSSO war in full. I am tired of this censoring to people upset by the content whom are not even experiencing it. I want to see it in its full Misery and reality. As everyone should be. No wonder the west are full of weak Lily Livered Cowards now. Every time Putin goes BOO, that cowardly Stoltenberg and CO from NATO Shit and piss their pants, and tell everyone of what the are constantly NOT GOING TO DO. Giving Putin the green light to slaughter some more civilians.

Jessica Fletcher. 🍳

Angela of Death.
1. About 3 years ago.
2. The comments don't really make sense if I don't watch the video above them.
3. It was bad enough to not want to describe it to you, or any of the fuckers who would get off on it.

mrln

silent ghost
so satans coffee cup,what was the result of your findings and your report? did you get a passing grade?
did you get your psychology degree?

Ericjay76

Lurker
This is the first actual site that I have watched Gore reg. Faces of death? Question my own mortality and the preciousness of life. Birds eye view of cruelty, evilness in A exact definition.#3 cartel slayings are always knarly, children, "Ronnie Mcnutt" ( not sure of last name specifically?). Good luck on your project. Hope this helps 🤘🤘🤘

God'sMan

Well Known Member
It started when I was a child parents let me watch faces of death and I frequented rotten .com. I would say workplace accidents are what interests me most like the person getting caught in a industrial lathe. Safety is my take away, learning what not to do by watching this stuff. I think somehow gore videos enhance one's own abilities to adapt to an ever changing a chaotic world.

Werwolf

Fresh Meat
Because in a world of spoon fed bulls hit by idiots trying to run our lives I like to see some reality, or maybe I am just a closet Psycho?

Shungite

NewbieX
Late on the response but fuck it.
1. The very first gore video if you can call it that was "Faces of Death" on dvd when I around age 12.
2. I watch this shit because it clears me of anxiety, something about growing up in an abusive household and being raise in domestic violence incidents have gave me some ptsd as an adult and something about this crazy shit calms me down. I don't know why but it does.
3. Nothing scares me about this stuff, I do get a sinking feeling in my stomach when it comes to bones breaking though that's about it, or some of the sexual crazy shit I just don't want to watch because once you see shit you can't unsee it.

Back