Wife kills husband, leaves him in the garage overnight, goes to the couch to watch movies. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
This one I would have never expected. I've known this chick for about 12 years she was back then the bartender and later manager of a local bar I frequent. It is unbelievable how someone you would never imagine being a murderer becomes one. Also the details so far are even crazier.

Last edited:

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
She got fed up while she was four sheets to the wind.... this shit happens....
Well all I can say is shortly after they met, she quit her job to become a "full time at home wife". It was said she quit because he was making good money and she no longer had to work, but I always suspected he was a possessive guy. Then she pretty much cut off from everyone except two other girls she used to work with. Last time I communicated with her was about 6 months ago or so when the uncle of her husband disappeared with his car, and the guy had some sort of illness so a BOLO was issued and we started sharing the info to see if someone could find him. He was found inside his car at the bottom of a lake about half a mile from his home. Also I understand he was about to become a pastor so I am imagining he was a Jeebus freak of sorts and made her absolutely batshit crazy. Now killing him and leaving him in the garage overnight is a bit chilling. I mean I can see in a wave of rage emptying a gun on someone, but after it just going to the couch to watch a movie, sleep and the next day go as nothing had happened is pretty fucked up.

Xena1966

This user was banned
Where are you going to leave Fred (honestly can't remember your husband's name) when you finally shoot him in a drunken rage?
Oh, hell nah. You don't understand. I'm the introvert. He's the extrovert......waaayyyy too many friends and family worrying me where his ass is....... The second worse thing I abhor in life is.....the cell phone. It would be jangling me to distraction like ancient Chinese water torture......

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Oh, hell nah. You don't understand. I'm the introvert. He's the extrovert......waaayyyy too many friends and family worrying me where his ass is....... The second worse thing I abhor in life is.....the cell phone. It would be jangling me to distraction like ancient Chinese water torture......
None of that post convinces me you won't plug Lloyd in the head one morning after you've downed a half sack of Natty ice.

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
As I mentioned, regular chick super cute super fun to be around... Something else is going on here. I really feel he must have driven her crazy, I really do.
Mel 1.jpg
Mel 4.jpg
Mel 3.jpg

Oh did I mention her brother is a police officer?
Mel 2.jpg

Last edited:

Ku Klux Kloyce

I ARE SHERIFF

WickedMal

🖤 Death Queen 🖤
Super Moderator

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
I’m sure she’ll play the poor little abused female card and get a light sentence…Don’t let the bullshit under reported stats fool you, domestic violence is perpetrated by women probably at least as much by men.

Xena1966

This user was banned
None of that post convinces me you won't plug Lloyd in the head one morning after you've downed a half sack of Natty ice.
I don't own a gun....never wanted one after sis did what she did. I still love the man, actually. It's all his sorry ass human faults I guess I hang in there for... He's fucking sorry, I'm fucking sorry.... and he still grabs my boobs every single night... It kinda makes me angry because I'm so tired and just want to go to sleep.......!!! But then again.... He's 8 years older than me, so, if my stupid brain even goes there....I would miss the dumb fuck....I love him more than my own life...that's for sure.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
I don't own a gun....never wanted one after sis did what she did. I still love the man, actually. It's all his sorry ass human faults I guess I hang in there for... He's fucking sorry, I'm fucking sorry.... and he still grabs my boobs every single night... It kinda makes me angry because I'm so tired and just want to go to sleep.......!!! But then again.... He's 8 years older than me, so, if my stupid brain even goes there....I would miss the dumb fuck....I love him more than my own life...that's for sure.
Does John own a gun? Love has very little to do with it. See, you don't like him grabbing your sock titties every night.

And "I love him more than my own life" sounds like a murder suicide. Don't do it, he's not worth it.

As I mentioned, regular chick super cute super fun to be around... Something else is going on here. I really feel he must have driven her crazy, I really do.
View attachment 553308View attachment 553309View attachment 553310

Oh did I mention her brother is a police officer?
View attachment 553311
nice legs & ass for a MILF

Back