Wife of Oceanside police chief charged with firing weapon at Cypress officers (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

aqua

Rookie
6a00d8341c630a53ef0147e0f8449c970b-200wi

The wife of the Oceanside police chief has been charged with five felonies in Orange County for allegedly firing a semiautomatic firearm at police officers in Cypress, authorities said.
Brinda Sue McCoy, 47, was arrested by SWAT squad members who fired a bean-bag at her during the Dec. 16 incident at the family home in Cypress, authorities said.
She is married to Frank McCoy, the police chief in Oceanside in northern San Diego County, authorities said. He served eight years on the Cypress City Council, including a term as mayor. He was also a commander in the Long Beach Police Department. He was hired in Oceanside in 2006.
According to the Orange County district attorney's office, the incident began when Brinda McCoy made a 911 call and requested assistance. When Cypress officers responded, she refused to come out of her house, pointed a firearm at her head and then fired twice at officers crouching outside the home. No one was injured.
Brinda McCoy, a nurse, was released from Orange County jail on Wednesday on $250,000 bail. Orange County prosecutors said that if convicted of all five counts, she faces up to 58 years in prison.

I'm surprised they allowed her to post bail she is a danger to herself an others.
Psycho bitch is psycho,

aqua

Rookie
^Of course not she's a woman..she needs to get back to the fucking kitchen:nig:
If this were a man I highly doubt bean bags would have been fired.
I'd like to hear more of this story, she called 911 then flips and shoots at police.
As crazy as Anne Heche tripping balls on E, rounding up people to take them to heaven in a space ship.

Back