wiki list of rampage killers (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Sev

Well Oiled Member
jiverly anteres wong! I live in ny and I remember this. I'm sorry but his letter to "New 10 Now" is hysterical! The cop gave to much ass! lmfao!

DirtyDiamonds

I'll swallow your soul!
Dammit most of 'em were killed or committed suicide. Never get to write those folks. I think they'd be interesting. It's really not that hard to imagine going ape shit and killing folks though.

Sev

Well Oiled Member
I just read a book called Charles Manson Now, and its almost an instruction manual on how to gain correspondence with him.

DirtyDiamonds

I'll swallow your soul!
I just read a book called Charles Manson Now, and its almost an instruction manual on how to gain correspondence with him.
Really?? I have his address but I've heard from a lot of people that he rarely responds... I just gave the address to a friend of mine (he's an older guy who owns a restaurant) and he sent some money and asked for a response.... any tips I could give him??

Sev

Well Oiled Member
I'll look through it when I get home. he's really mistrustful of people trying to exploit him. If you could befriend someone he's locked up with, and get vouched he might write back. He also likes to talk on the phone all the time.

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
Really?? I have his address but I've heard from a lot of people that he rarely responds... I just gave the address to a friend of mine (he's an older guy who owns a restaurant) and he sent some money and asked for a response.... any tips I could give him??
Hey girl! I was just talking about you last night with Lyndsay and she has wrote to A couple but her main focus is The Green River Killer and he won't respond to her, I told her you had responses and to keep writing that maybe he wanted to see if people were serious or just wanted something to put on E-bay for sale. She's gonna keep writing him though and see what happens!

DirtyDiamonds

I'll swallow your soul!
Hey girl! I was just talking about you last night with Lyndsay and she has wrote to A couple but her main focus is The Green River Killer and he won't respond to her, I told her you had responses and to keep writing that maybe he wanted to see if people were serious or just wanted something to put on E-bay for sale. She's gonna keep writing him though and see what happens!
I hope she hears back!! I haven't heard back from Meiwes yet but I'm gonna send him a Halloween card anyway. :D

SCUMoftheEARTH

a cat is in my brain i likes it that way
This user was banned
i wonder how tex watson is nowadays i know he found god and all that shit....i would rather interview him than manson.....manson is highly overrated imho!!! watson always intrigued me more idk why just always has

or any of the chicks that had a hand in the murders with watson that are still alive.....does anyone if they are still living? or do i have research that myself? *sigh so lazy today lol

DirtyDiamonds

I'll swallow your soul!
i wonder how tex watson is nowadays i know he found god and all that shit....i would rather interview him than manson.....manson is highly overrated imho!!! watson always intrigued me more idk why just always has

or any of the chicks that had a hand in the murders with watson that are still alive.....does anyone if they are still living? or do i have research that myself? *sigh so lazy today lol
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/notorious/manson/now_9.html

Squeaky was released on parole in 2009.
Sadie died of cancer in 2009.

I don't have any particular interest in Manson or the whole thing. Individuals are more interesting to me.

SCUMoftheEARTH

a cat is in my brain i likes it that way
This user was banned
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/serial_killers/notorious/manson/now_9.html

Squeaky was released on parole in 2009.
Sadie died of cancer in 2009.

I don't have any particular interest in Manson or the whole thing. Individuals are more interesting to me.

thanks i appreciate this

i think manson should just die already hes had somewhat of a cult status long enough...

me too i am usually into and more interested in the individuals like ed gein, ted bundy, andrei chikatilo, and on and on lol but i really eat up anything true crime and also i read "helter skelter" twice so i am more familiar with that thats all

intriguing list@the op

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
thanks i appreciate this

i think manson should just die already hes had somewhat of a cult status long enough...

me too i am usually into and more interested in the individuals like ed gein, ted bundy, andrei chikatilo, and on and on lol but i really eat up anything true crime and also i read "helter skelter" twice so i am more familiar with that thats all

intriguing list@the op
Helter Skelter is what got me into all the gore! I skanked the book from my Moms room when I was like 12 years old and read it, I have been hooked ever since!:tu:

Back