Will it ever end ..... >^..^< (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
Ahh so the only thing that's been stopping you from taking a bite out of someone so far is the fact that we don't eat cats? Seriously, what is it with you and eating humans. Also I'd b e curious to know what it is that stops you from making wild assumptions while missing the point of my original statement, so I'll give you a chance to go back and find it. It's right there in plain view.

You're arguing like there's a fundamental difference between doing A to B, but not C Like it's okay to eat a cabbage but a crime to eat a tulip since it's more 'domesticated' and gives us aesthetic pleasure.

BTW you still haven't explained to me how a cat is different from say a chicken or a cow, and I don't mean the obvious physiological differences.

why would i read your original statement again? how about you read mine, since you clearly dont seem to understand a word i said. and i really dont see where that first sentence came from.. it just seems to me you have no idea wtf you're saying and the only way you can make your point valid is by attacking whoever disagrees with you, might aswell spare me the time of replying to your tuff internet combacks and end this "arguement".

and difference is that cats\dogs are PETS. pets do not belong on your plate. cats were originally wild animals that could easily defend themselves against a human, we bred them and made them to be this small and helpless so we could keep them as pets, for our amusement. go read about the history of cats if you're so curious, theres a reason why people in modren civillized countries dont eat cats.

OneLoudMustang88

I BET JEW DID NATZI THAT ONE COMING ...... 14:88
:rant: ..... VERY GOOD POINT , Mr. creepod Sir..... :rant:

The difference is that cats\dogs are PETS. pets and do not belong on your plate. cats were originally wild animals that could easily defend themselves against a human, we bred them and made them to be this small and helpless so we could keep them as pets, for our amusement. go read about the history of cats if you're so curious, there's a reason why people in modern civilized countries don't eat cats.

why would i read your original statement again? how about you read mine, since you clearly dont seem to understand a word i said. and i really dont see where that first sentence came from.. it just seems to me you have no idea wtf you're saying and the only way you can make your point valid is by attacking whoever disagrees with you, might aswell spare me the time of replying to your tuff internet combacks and end this "arguement".

and difference is that cats\dogs are PETS. pets do not belong on your plate. cats were originally wild animals that could easily defend themselves against a human, we bred them and made them to be this small and helpless so we could keep them as pets, for our amusement. go read about the history of cats if you're so curious, theres a reason why people in modren civillized countries dont eat cats.

Oh I see, so your whole rant is hinged on the word 'pet' and how in your world the application of that label magically imbues one creature with the right to life and legal protection from "cruelty" while those without it get to be shot in the head, hung on hooks and while fully conscious, have their limbs amputated, throats slit, guts spilled and for an added bonus have their spines blown out the asses with compressed air?? Riiiight...

THIS ^^ is what I call hypocrisy!! If you can't see that prosecuting someone for killing a cat (which is the real horror, after it's dead it doesn't give a fuck what happens to it, no?) while allowing the slaughter of 'other' sentient creatures; equally deserving of life, equally manipulated by us over time to fit some need or other and equally capable of human companionship, then YOU'RE the one who doesn't know what the fuck your talking about! Oh and while I'm at it...for the last time IT'S NOT ABOUT FOOD!!!!!! So when you're finished barking up that tree, I'm over here in THIS tree :)

It's the act of killing an animal that's the point of contention here, not whether or not someone eats it, and how the law says killing a cat is 'cruelty to animals'; a crime, whereas the butchering of thousands of other species of animal (nearly all of which also have a long history of human interaction and breeding) isn't. It's glaringly obvious to anyone that this distinction is insane...at least one would assume so, but then instead of simply acknowledging this gigantic cluster-fuck of human reasoning, you get people like you who immediately grab the ball and run with it like fucking Forest Gump, right off the field and into BBQ'd hobo-land. Seriously WTF? You really should have gone back and read my original statement coz it seems to have zipped right over your head like a tracer round and made you look stupid.

BTW I'm not a vegan! I'll eat anything
Aaaand....
Sheep are pets
Cows are pets
Chickens are pets
ducks, rabbits, pigs and even fucking fish are pets, so by your own childlike logic they shouldn't be on the plate either, but they are!!

I won't be replying to this thread anymore. I've explained myself clearly enough. So if you feel you need to get in the last word, it'll most likely be something really stupid, off the mark and therefore by definition, not worth reading, so be my guest....

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
Oh I see, so your whole rant is hinged on the word 'pet' and how in your world the application of that label magically imbues one creature with the right to life and legal protection from "cruelty" while those without it get to be shot in the head, hung on hooks and while fully conscious, have their limbs amputated, throats slit, guts spilled and for an added bonus have their spines blown out the asses with compressed air?? Riiiight...

THIS ^^ is what I call hypocrisy!! If you can't see that prosecuting someone for killing a cat (which is the real horror, after it's dead it doesn't give a fuck what happens to it, no?) while allowing the slaughter of 'other' sentient creatures; equally deserving of life, equally manipulated by us over time to fit some need or other and equally capable of human companionship, then YOU'RE the one who doesn't know what the fuck your talking about! Oh and while I'm at it...for the last time IT'S NOT ABOUT FOOD!!!!!! So when you're finished barking up that tree, I'm over here in THIS tree :)

It's the act of killing an animal that's the point of contention here, not whether or not someone eats it, and how the law says killing a cat is 'cruelty to animals'; a crime, whereas the butchering of thousands of other species of animal (nearly all of which also have a long history of human interaction and breeding) isn't. It's glaringly obvious to anyone that this distinction is insane...at least one would assume so, but then instead of simply acknowledging this gigantic cluster-fuck of human reasoning, you get people like you who immediately grab the ball and run with it like fucking Forest Gump, right off the field and into BBQ'd hobo-land. Seriously WTF? You really should have gone back and read my original statement coz it seems to have zipped right over your head like a tracer round and made you look stupid.

BTW I'm not a vegan! I'll eat anything
Aaaand....
Sheep are pets
Cows are pets
Chickens are pets
ducks, rabbits, pigs and even fucking fish are pets, so by your own childlike logic they shouldn't be on the plate either, but they are!!

I won't be replying to this thread anymore. I've explained myself clearly enough. So if you feel you need to get in the last word, it'll most likely be something really stupid, off the mark and therefore by definition, not worth reading, so be my guest....
cya.:coffee:

Back