Will it ever end ..... >^..^< (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Stammer

son of satan
This user was banned
but i AM talking about eating people:-_^:
you confuse me, stranger.
I would only eat someone if that were okay with it but it would have to be after they died naturally and wrote it in their with that I get to eat their brains or heart or lungs

OneLoudMustang88

I BET JEW DID NATZI THAT ONE COMING ...... 14:88
You only get to eat Brains and Kidneys in small towns on the Ocean
a couple miles south of San Francisco

Zinkoxid

Embrace the pain!
I don't know where you draw the line Mustang88, but you could just as well lament the incessant slaughter of animals used in industry on whose butchering you benefit, which make your life very snugly. I presume that the quality -> cuddly <- is the differentiating factor between your beloved pussies and other beasts... otherwise you'd eat them as well. Oh, don't tell me you're vegan...

Anyone else see the hypocrisy in this though? FFS we have thousands of slaughter houses for countless varieties of animal that we've labelled 'Tasty' and think nothing of pulling vacuum sealed packs of their dead meat off supermarket shelves after they've been through an Aushwitz experience beyond description and yet one guy decides to expand the menu and the world is screaming "Cruelty to animals!!" Seriously WTFFFFF???

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
Anyone else see the hypocrisy in this though? FFS we have thousands of slaughter houses for countless varieties of animal that we've labelled 'Tasty' and think nothing of pulling vacuum sealed packs of their dead meat off supermarket shelves after they've been through an Aushwitz experience beyond description and yet one guy decides to expand the menu and the world is screaming "Cruelty to animals!!" Seriously WTFFFFF???
heared it all before on vegan threads. some people find it hard to accept that the food on their plates and their pets are NOT the same. if it was, it would be just as reasonable to accuse you of hypocrisy for not wanting to cook some random man on the street. we're all animals afterall, and i dont see how cooking someone's wife is different than cooking another man's dog.(or even just a stray dog, or a hobo)

LOL whut? pls explain how a cat is NOT the same as any other exploited animal...pls! And try to control the urge to make gigantic leaps in logic ...i.e BBQing hobos lolol

Zinkoxid

Embrace the pain!
:D Revolva... see, you would actually agree with creepod if you untangle his scribblings and add one or two extra words. The negatives are probably giving you trouble...

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
LOL whut? pls explain how a cat is NOT the same as any other exploited animal...pls! And try to control the urge to make gigantic leaps in logic ...i.e BBQing hobos lolol
as i said, if eating a cat is the same as eating a chicken, then so is eating a human. your claim comes from obsessed vegans that want everyone to stop eating meat so they accuse canivors that love their pets of hypocrisy, my opinion is that if you call disagreeing with eating a pet while eating chicken hypocricy you're just as much of a hypocrite for eating meat(im guessing you dont tho) and not agreeing with canibalisem. since according to you all animals are the same.

as i said, if eating a cat is the same as eating a chicken, then so is eating a human. your claim comes from obsessed vegans that want everyone to stop eating meat so they accuse canivors that love their pets of hypocrisy, my opinion is that if you call disagreeing with eating a pet while eating chicken hypocricy you're just as much of a hypocrite for eating meat(im guessing you dont tho) and not agreeing with canibalisem. since according to you all animals are the same.

Ahh so the only thing that's been stopping you from taking a bite out of someone so far is the fact that we don't eat cats? Seriously, what is it with you and eating humans. Also I'd b e curious to know what it is that stops you from making wild assumptions while missing the point of my original statement, so I'll give you a chance to go back and find it. It's right there in plain view.

You're arguing like there's a fundamental difference between doing A to B, but not C Like it's okay to eat a cabbage but a crime to eat a tulip since it's more 'domesticated' and gives us aesthetic pleasure.

BTW you still haven't explained to me how a cat is different from say a chicken or a cow, and I don't mean the obvious physiological differences.

Back