William Patrick FYFE, Canada. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Eat Shit And Die

★Filthy European★
fyfe000.jpg

A.K.A.: "The Killer Handyman"

Classification: Serial killer
Characteristics: Rape
Number of victims: 9 - 25
Date of murders: 1979 - 1999
Date of arrest: December 22, 1999
Date of birth: February 27, 1955
Perfil víctimas: Hazel Scattolon, 52 / Monique Gaudreau, 46 / Anna Yarnold, 59 / Teresa Shanahan, 55 / Mary Glenn, 50 / Suzanne-Marie Bernier, 62 / Nicole Raymond, 26 / Louise Poupart-Leblanc, 37 / Pauline Laplante, 45
Method of murder: Stabbing with knife

Eat Shit And Die

★Filthy European★
William Patrick Fyfe (born 1955) is a Candian serial killer convicted of killing five women in the Montreal area of Quebec, although he claims to have killed four others. He allegedly killed his first victim in 1979 at age of 24.

Early life

He was born in Toronto, Ontario. He was raised by an aunt and moved from Western Canada to Montreal in 1958. As an adult, he worked as a handyman.

Murders

DNA evidence led police to charge Fyfe for the murders. Canadian authorities arrested him on December 22, 1999, while he was returning to his pick-up truck after eating in Husky Truck Stop by The O.P.P (Ontario Provincial Police). He has confessed to only a portion of the crimes he is suspected of committing, so the exact number of his victims is unknown. Fyfe's preliminary hearing began on November 6, 2000. Jean Lecours was the crown prosecutor heading up the case against Fyfe. He is now serving a life sentence in a psychiatric hospital in Saskatchewan.

Known victims
  • Hazel Scattolon, a 52-year-old woman who was stabbed to death and sexually assaulted in March 21, 1981.
  • Monique Gaudreau, a 46-year-old woman who was found dead in October 1999 in Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts, Quebec.
  • Anna Yarnold, a 59-year-old woman who was found dead on October 15, 1999 in Senneville, Quebec.
  • Teresa Shanahan, a 55-year-old woman who was stabbed to death in November 1999 in Laval, Quebec.
  • Mary Glenn, a 50-year-old woman who was beaten and stabbed on December 15, 1999 in Baie-d'Urfé, Quebec.
  • Suzanne-Marie Bernier, a 62-years-old woman who was stabbed and sexually assaulted October 17, 1979 in Cartierville, Montreal
  • Nicole Raymond, a 26-years-old woman who was stabbed and sexually assaulted on November 14, 1979 in Pointe-Claire, Montreal
  • Louise Poupart-Leblanc, a 37-years-old woman who was stabbed and sexually assaulted on September 26, 1987 in Saint-Adèle, Laurentides
  • Pauline Laplante, a 45-years-old woman who was stabbed and sexually assaulted on June 9, 1989 in Saint-Adèle, Laurentides

Eat Shit And Die

★Filthy European★
47 year old William Fyfe was found guilty of 5 murders and confessed to 4 more during his murder spree, which spanned nearly 20 years. All his victims had been brutally beaten, usually raped and robbed.

Fyfe lived under the radar, described as a generous man, full of coummunity spirit but with a penchant for preaching to others about their weight and other habits. He was a handyman in a small Quebec community arriving there for treatment for his drug addiction, eventually staying in order to counsel others like him.

Fyfe would make the 650 kms trip from Barrie to Montreal four times in the fall of 1999 in accelerating frenzy of rape and murder and was evnetually apprehended because of a single fingerprint and an intensive surveillance. He is now serving a life sentence in Saskatchewan.

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
I have seen his picture somewhere but I cannot recall where. The story does not seem familiar to me so I don't know why it's bugging me so bad!!:confused:

Eat Shit And Die

★Filthy European★
I have an CI episode on him, i will up it next time i dedicate an afternoon/evening to it, its a good episode, i think he has more under his belt than he has tied to him.

Back