Windows Media Player

Hellwig

Banned
Short Bussed
Seriously, i'm not the most computer savvy but there's are tons of free media players out there better, why not use one or more of those. I had the problem where I changed the player ' dvd zone' too many times and media player wouldn't let me change it again -
:confused: :wtf::rage:

Just install another 1 & go into properties or control panel and change the 'open ---- files using ---- program' to the one you want. I recommend VLC.

Hellwig

Banned
Short Bussed
From WikiHow:
VLC is arguably the best media player out there.
It's free, runs on almost any operating system, plays almost all video and audio files natively, can stream audio and video over networks using a myriad of different protocols, can be controlled remotely through a web browser and much, much more!

Hellwig

Banned
Short Bussed
From WikiHow:
VLC is arguably the best media player out there.
It's free, runs on almost any operating system, plays almost all video and audio files natively, can stream audio and video over networks using a myriad of different protocols, can be controlled remotely through a web browser and much, much more!
here's the official download page if anyone wants to check it out...
http://vlc-media-player.en.softonic.com/

Geemonster

What an arsehole
Short Bussed
Which version of media player.
I use KM Player and Media Player classic Home Cinema.
VLC is ok for Grub that's it.

VLC is miles ahead of WMP. It just works, none of the annoying error messages or crashes with almost any type of media.
I never use Windows Media Player, I actually disable it from the get go on a fresh install of windows.