Woman’s ex-boyfriend threw nail polish remover on her then set her on fire

Discussion in 'And The Rest' started by Cold Ethyl, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Cold Ethyl

Cold Ethyl Moderator Moderator

Screenshot_2018-02-08-14-13-08-1.png Screenshot_2018-02-08-14-13-22-1.png Screenshot_2018-02-08-14-13-31-1.png

Lexus recalled: "He marched over and poured the nail polish remover into a bowl next to me. Dipping his fingers in the bowl, he grabbed a lighter and lit his hand on fire. He then grabbed the bowl and tipped the clear liquid onto my bare legs. He told me, ‘If I can’t have you, no one can.' Then he lit me on fire. Frantically, I rolled on the floor in an attempt to extinguish the flames. The pain was agonising. Thankfully the neighbours heard my screams and dashed to my aid."
    When firemen and paramedics arrived minutes later to rescue Lexus, Brian was still at the scene and he was treated for minor burns to his hands. Paramedics rushed Lexus to Bartlett Regional Hospital, Juneau, Alaska, where doctors kept her sedated. 50% of her body was burnt with a mixture of third and fourth degree burns. The doctors told her parents she wasn't going to make it. Fortunately, she woke up three weeks later.

2. janscutter

janscutter Can I stab you with this sharp pointy thing?

Juneau, Alaska

ahh!! all questions answered.

3. What a total bastard, damaging this flower...

• LOL LOL x 3
  4. rottenfresh

rottenfresh ummmmm, You smell that? Morbid Mania

Belly stretchmarks are showing up very well under the chemicaly burnt detiorating skin. :lolnasty:

5. Wolf

Wolf “The weak are meat the strong do eat.”

Looks like he could of used some more nail polish remover.

6. Lostserenity

Lostserenity Rookie

I'm surprised her fat didnt light up like bacon

7. Wolf

Wolf “The weak are meat the strong do eat.”

That's what his expression says as well.

• LOL LOL x 2