Woman arrested after setting cat on fire and uploading video to Facebook (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

00Unkn0wn

Fresh Meat
A woman was arrested after Facebook users alerted authorities to the woman’s cruel act of animal abuse.

Monica Pauline Ferreri, 27, of California, proudly showed off her act of cruelty as she set her cat's tail on fire.

She took photos and a video of herself doing so and posted it on Facebook.

An animal control officer received a tip about the incident from a Facebook user in Boston, Massachusetts, which lead to Ferreri’s arrest.

After uploading the photo to Facebook it received three “likes”. One of the woman’s friends wrote "You're awesome."
"Please explain to me how this is supposed to be funny in any way," Katie Lenart wrote.

“The cat isn’t set on fire, it is a bit of her fur. Chill,” Monica Ferreri, the cat’s owner responded.

“Oh, so if someone were to set your hair on fire and laugh about it, would you also say it is only your hair. It is unfortunate that people like you can own animals,” Lenart replied.

Animal Control officer arrested Ferreri at her workplace.

The cat, which is 15-years-old, is now being cared for by animal control officers in Redlands. The cat is expected to make a full recovery.

burned_cat.jpg

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/video?autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=9457982

W

Witchfynde

Internet Warrior
Oh, god. I would beat that bitch's ass.

What makes me so sick to my stomach with these animal abuse cases, look at that cat. It only wants love. That same retarded cunt fiend who burned that cat, he would still love her.
I am looking at your avatar and imagining that it this sick fucking sluts face right in front of you - Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaase say it is true cause someone needs to play with this bitch HARD

Pixiedust

Serial Killer has been made.....
:mad:Holy fucking shit......I hope someone does that to her.....pook kitty....ROT IN HELL YOU BLOODY BITCH!!!!!!!!

girl101

Forum Veteran
i would love to set that bitch on fire and see how she likes it, people are getting more dumber every day.

this one a idiot, set the cat on fire then post it to facebook what a fucking retard

Memento_Mori

Bonfim Moritvri Mortivis!
i would love to set that bitch on fire and see how she likes it, people are getting more dumber every day.

this one a idiot, set the cat on fire then post it to facebook what a fucking retard

BTW the good news i was talking about is that this woman got actually arrested. Here, in Chile, that kind of thing never happens, only if social media make enough pression.

Just telling you because you disliked my comment and i thought you misundestood what i said.

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
You cruel fucking cunt I would beat ur fucking ass and spit on you as i walk away!.

mayhem

Rookie
Dude what the fuck is wrong with that cunt?? "Yeah, I'm going to set on fire my cat who has been with me for over 15 years, and take my self pictures and post them online.. It's a perfect plan!" People like should put down

Pammila

Man makes plans . . . and God laughs
I would to shove her face in a frier over and over again. Heartless cruel ass bitch

Back