Woman beaten and suffocated to death by hitman and partner after being mistaken for intended target (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
osceola-county.jpg

Florida police have arrested three individuals in relation to the murder of a woman whose body was discovered on 9 January. Alexis Ramos-Rivera, his girlfriend Glorianmarie Quinones Montes and Ishnar Lopez-Ramos were taken into custody on Friday, 12 January, for their involvement in the death of Janice Zengotita-Torres.
According to authorities, Ramos, 35, ired Rivera and Montes, both 22, to kill a woman who was in a relationship with the man she loved. However, the hitman and his accomplice mistook the intended target's colleague for their victim and kidnapped the wrong woman. Fox 35 Orlando reported that Torres was abducted while she was driving home from her office on 7 January.
The duo tied the married mother of a teenage boy and beat her. However, at some point during the attack, they discovered that they had picked up the wrong person but still decided to move forward with the murder.
The suspects continued with their plan of murder and tied the victim with zip ties, and then her head in duct tape and garbage bags," Osceola County Sheriff Russ Gibson said.
They then drove 80 miles (128km) to dump her body in Volusia County. Detectives were able to identify the suspects after Ramos used the victim's debit card.
"All three confirmed that this was a murder-for-hire and that the victim was mistakenly targeted and murdered," Gibson told WFTV. "I get emotional because it just touches me so deeply that one of our citizens was killed in such a manner over a mistaken identification, and in the end, it appears to be a lovers' triangle."
Woman beaten and suffocated to death by hitman and partner after being mistaken for intended target

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
But are they US citizens?
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

I beleive only a " U.S. Citizen" is capable of this plus the many other assaults, murders, rapes, robbery, etc... That occur.
I live here. Was born here. But I am not " American-ized" .
I am simply , " me" .

But there was a time , way back in the days , when the bulk of American people were decent people , overall .
And they could be decent again. Should they choose to be. But a level of honor and courage is required that Americans refuse to engage:

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants ...

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

You see !!!!
A revolution is legal !!
And it is a LEGAL command to do so.

Last edited:

Shotgun Nose Job

This user was banned
Why am I never around when the good shit happens? I really want to kill someone but I also want it to be self defense….

mynameILZ

Bark at tha 🐮 moooo….n
Fuck Florida. If it wasnt the fourth largest GDP as per state, with over a trillion a year exchanging hands per year, its Just a dirtier version of California and it is too close to Cuba and always will be…yea don’t ever move there either unless u wanna wind up dead or in prison, probably death row if u get caught up in a murder beef. These fucktards should fall into the latter category. Let’s bring the character from Law Abiding Citizen in for real and have his twisted genius whip that state back into pre cocaine cowboy days…yea only if that could happen.

Back