We must inform you in compliance with Nazi directive 2016/679 this website uses cookies. See our privacy policy for details. EU residents: If you continue to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Woman Beheaded By Truck

Discussion in 'Train, Truck, Car or Motorcycle' started by DeathHand, Mar 10, 2019.

1. DeathHand

DeathHand Let It All Bleed Out

I don't remember actually seeing this set on GG before but I wouldn't be surprised if it's buried here somewhere. So, for now, here's the set :).

Female pedestrian nailed by truck and decapitated as a result. No further details known.

Russia, pre-2017.

female-pedestrian-hit-thrown-by-truck-gets-head-disfigured-1-Russia-2016.jpg

female-pedestrian-hit-thrown-by-truck-gets-head-disfigured-2-Russia-2016.jpg

female-pedestrian-hit-thrown-by-truck-gets-head-disfigured-3-Russia-2016.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  2. rottenfresh

rottenfresh ummmmm, You smell that? Morbid Mania

By the expression on her face, she saw her fuckin future coming strait for her.:death:

• Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  3. DeathsDoor

DeathsDoor Knock Knock

Not seen this set before.
    I love death in the snow.. just something about it.

I posted a set one time, Russian bloke had both his feet cut off by a train, didn't die or anything. But the red stuff in the snow made it look more tragic. Some years ago now. Be nice to see the set again.

4. McM

McM Krautnigger

Somehow I have a remembrance of this face/picture but I'm really not sure. Maybe with an internet address stamped across the whole photo, we have several of this kind from Russia here.