Woman Beheaded By Truck

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?

DeathsDoor

Knock Knock
Not seen this set before.
I love death in the snow.. just something about it.

I posted a set one time, Russian bloke had both his feet cut off by a train, didn't die or anything. But the red stuff in the snow made it look more tragic. Some years ago now. Be nice to see the set again.

McM

Krautnigger
Somehow I have a remembrance of this face/picture but I'm really not sure. Maybe with an internet address stamped across the whole photo, we have several of this kind from Russia here.

Roger Escude

Well Known Member
She has a face like a garbage pale kid?
You’d have to be a kid from the 80s living in United States to know,/remember garbage pail kids stickers. Instead of cabbage patch kids it was stickers it said garbage pail kids each one of them had a different crazy name with a really ugly dirty child That ironically went with its name whatever that was

zinfandel

The hair-flip of death
She has a face like a garbage pale kid?
You’d have to be a kid from the 80s living in United States to know,/remember garbage pail kids stickers. Instead of cabbage patch kids it was stickers it said garbage pail kids each one of them had a different crazy name with a really ugly dirty child That ironically went with its name whatever that was
I couldn't find an image of an actual GPK that looked like her; but this image bears a striking resemblance, don't you think?

Roger Escude

Well Known Member
I couldn't find an image of an actual GPK that looked like her; but this image bears a striking resemblance, don't you think?
That would be cool as shit if they came out with a mass variety of garbage pail kids T-shirts like they did the stickers/ trading cards.