Woman buried alive with her dead husband (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

guyme91 πŸ“¦πŸ”“

Kinky weirdo Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―
It is interesting she didn't put up more of a fight. I just wish they had filmed the dirt being placed in the grave so we could hear how she reacted to it and also to prove that this isn't fake due to the cut in the video.

Volume warning. Her screaming is quite loud.

guyme91 πŸ“¦πŸ”“

Kinky weirdo Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―
Looks to be a scene from a movie.

You are correct. I took the poor quality for it being real. It is from a movie called "Neeg Lub Txim". It has a home made quality to it. The woman had murdered her husband with the help of another man. She was caught and buried with him for her crime. At least that is what I can tell from skimming through it on Youtube.

Honest

Hey asshole, quit honkin on the pub floor
who r these sick people.gif

Ralph666

Human Buzzard
Thought it might have been a scene from the Faces of Death videos that came out in the '80's.

Looked good, but if she was going to be buried alive, i think there would be a bit more going on than that.

amy ross

Lurker
You are correct. I took the poor quality for it being real. It is from a movie called "Neeg Lub Txim". It has a home made quality to it. The woman had murdered her husband with the help of another man. She was caught and buried with him for her crime. At least that is what I can tell from skimming through it on Youtube.

bullshit

Smokinrav

Fucking asshole pot smoker
I knew there was something, er, different about me when my friends and I watched Faces of Death pre Internet, and they freaked out with horror and I'm like, "is this the only one?"

girl101

Forum Veteran
It looks like a real bad home movie that teenagers made with people who can not act to save their lives

Back