Woman 'cannibal axed friend to death before cooking and eating her. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

E

EdGein92

Internet Warrior
A 27-year-old woman 'cannibal' is under arrest in Russia for axing a female victim to death before cooking and eating her meat - all in front of her seven year old son.

Olesya Mostovschikova told police that during a drinking session she quarrelled with a friend at her house in Irkutsk then grabbed an axe and murdered her.

'The suspect hit the victim numerous times on her head and body. When the victim died, the suspect cut her body into pieces and even ate some body parts,' said police investigator Oleg Lobach.

article-1164996-041BC3B7000005DC-325_468x304.jpg

The town of Irkutsk, in Russia, where Olesya Mostovschikova is alleged to have murdered her friend and eaten her

In testimony to police, Mostovschikova calmly confessed: 'I took the axe and hit her a number of times on her head.

'Then I cut off her ears, gauged out one eye, cut off an arm, and a hand. I took the hand, arm and eye and cooked these body parts in the oven.'

She went on to describe how, with the help of a friend named only as Julia, she hid 32-year-old Tatiana Romanchuk's body in the cellar of her Siberian home.

'Some time later, I went down to the cellar again because Julia said that she was hungry and wanted to eat some more.

'We sliced off some more meat and took it upstairs to the kitchen We fried it on the cooker and ate it.'

Police said the women cut sliced flesh from the victim's buttock, breast and a cheek.

The seven-year-old boy witnessed both the murder and the cooking, said police.

Julia told officers that she felt compelled to ask for the meat because Mostovschikova had threatened to kill and eat her too.

A day later, Mostovschikova sliced up the victim's body again, putting her legs in a rubbish skip close to her detached house, and burying other remains in her garden.

'Locals called the police saying they saw human legs in the rubbish bin,' said senior criminal investigator Vadim Shestakov.

'We sent officers to the scene and they confirmed it.

'We immediately checked the nearest streets, calling at 50 houses in the neighbourhood.

'In Mostovschikova's house we found marks on the floor that looked like blood. Soon we found parts of the body in her garden.'

She is now under arrest after confessing to the murder, for which she faces up to 15 years in prison. Her son has been taken to a children's rehabilitation centre.

Police said Julia was being interviewed as a witness not a suspect. It is the third horrific cannibal case involving female victims in Russia in the last six months.

In January 16 year old schoolgirl Karina Barduchyan was killed and cannibalised by a 21-year-old butcher and his florist friend in St Petersburg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-death-cooking-eating-her.html#ixzz3Z6RJvHpE
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

E

EdGein92

Internet Warrior
Hi MawlinRogue sorry i didnt mean to post it in the other thread so it got moved.

E

EdGein92

Internet Warrior
am I missing something here? She brutally killed this girl and slaughtered her and get only maybe 15 years?

Yup fucking weird right? I also think when she gets out of Prison she might kill more and more. There was another girl who ate a girls thigh and killed her and served a life sentence in Russia but this Woman only gets 15?!!?...Wow

McM

ARSELING
She had a bad childhood, was drunk and ate only some parts of the victim.
In a civilized country you'll get no life sentence for that.
Maybe she will disappear in an asylum later on.

Last edited:
Back