Woman died from allergic reaction to sex with dog. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Rosie

Oh dear.
Super Moderator
A MAN HAS appeared before Limerick District Court charged with ordering his Alsatian dog to have sex with a 43-year-old mother of four, who died from an adverse allergic reaction to the intercourse.
The Irish Sun reports that Sean McDonnell, 57, is charged with buggery contrary to Section 61 of the Offences against the Person Act of 1861 – and is believed to be the first person in Ireland to be charged under the legislation.
The Irish Daily Star adds that McDonnell and the deceased woman had discussed the arrangement on a bestiality internet chat room, and that Gardaí are satisfied that the intercourse was consensual.
The Alsatian dog has been kept in quarantine ever since the incident of 7 October, 2008, Patrick O’Connell wrote.
The woman fell ill at around 7:30pm that evening and was rushed to Mid-Western Regional Hospital where she died at around 8pm. Tests showed she had died of anaphylaxis, a severe allergic reaction similar to that prompted by peanut allergies.
The Sun’s Barry Moran said McDonnell could face a life sentence in prison if found guilty.
http://www.thejournal.ie/woman-died-from-allergic-reaction-to-sex-with-dog-172620-Jul2011/

Decent60

Patient goes beep beep beeeeeeeeeep
Poor dog. Hope they at least walked it.

Sooo....let me get this straight, in the UK if you have consensual sex with someone, and they die from some unusual circumstances that is not completely in your control, you'll get charged with death? Bit excessive.

Rosie

Oh dear.
Super Moderator
Poor dog. Hope they at least walked it.

Sooo....let me get this straight, in the UK if you have consensual sex with someone, and they die from some unusual circumstances that is not completely in your control, you'll get charged with death? Bit excessive.

WAT! That's not the UK.

Trixvix

Rookie
I just read about this and yes, Ireland is part of the UK. What I didn't see was the time frame. Personally, I don't think the dog or the dude should be held accountable. Was the Mr Hands horse held accountable?

Decent60

I just read about this and yes, Ireland is part of the UK. What I didn't see was the time frame. Personally, I don't think the dog or the dude should be held accountable. Was the Mr Hands horse held accountable?
Mr Hands' horse was in the USA....so it prolly gotten psychological therapy and it's own small yard to work out stress in....

Rosie

Oh dear.
Super Moderator

Nope, Sorry, Ireland Isn't part of the UK.
Northern Ireland is, but Limerick is in the Republic of Ireland.

Decent60

Nope, Sorry, Ireland Isn't part of the UK.
Northern Ireland is, but Limerick is in the Republic of Ireland.
Interesting. Didn't know that (well I knew that Limerick was in the Republic of Ireland but didn't know they separated from the UK).

dennis

Representing Zionism
This user was banned
Mr Hands' horse was in the USA....so it prolly gotten psychological therapy and it's own small yard to work out stress in....
Actually, he didnt own that horse. There was actually a farm where idiots like him payed to have sex with animals.

Back