Woman Faked Being A Boy For Sex With a Teenage Girl (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Woman Faked Being A Boy For Sex With a Teenage Girl

Original.jpg

WARREN COUNTY, OHIO (CBS/WKRC) Police have arrested 31-year-old Patricia Dye of Franklin, Ohio, for impersonating a 14-year-old boy in order to have sex with a teenage girl.

Dye, a petite woman who stands at 4 feet 11 inches, went by the alias "Matt Abrams" when pursuing the young girl. She made her boyish look more believable when she reportedly cut her hair into a short, androgynous style, said CBS affiliate WKRC.

Police started an investigation after the teenage girl fled from a hotel in June when she discovered that Dye was really a woman - and not the teenage boy she appeared to be. "They were boyfriend-girlfriend," reported Sgt. Bob Marchiny to the Dayton Daily News. "(Dye) looks just like a boy."

Dye was arrested June 30 and admitted to posing as a boy.

She appeared in court July 6 facing charges including unlawful sexual conduct with, and contributing to, the delinquency of a minor. The judge sent Dye's case to a grand jury Tuesday following the pretrial hearing.

Dye has no prior criminal record. She is being held on $100,000 bond in the Butler County Jail.

http://www.local12.com/News/Local/s...For-Sex-With-Girl/LAFNiVBe_kSaqHQ30BTjPA.cspx

Cody

Banned
This user was banned
She should be forced to let a bunch of high school nerds run a train on her.

Yamamoto McMotoyama-san

Cock Danger
This user was banned
Remember that story about the man who pretended to be a boy in 5 th grade or some shit and enrolled in elementary school? He had sex with like 2 older dudes who thought he was underage??? lol.

What was that guys name? I want to read that story again and have another laugh

C_R

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Beef Shitz;2655 said:
Remember that story about the man who pretended to be a boy in 5 th grade or some shit and enrolled in elementary school? He had sex with like 2 older dudes who thought he was underage??? lol.

lolwat :rofl:
I wanna read that shii

Beef Shitz;2655 said:

C_R;2669 said:
lolwat :rofl:
I wanna read that shii

http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=59639

A 29-year-old man was arrested for trying to enroll in a charter school as a 12-year-old boy. Authorities think that Neil Rodreick was going to try to lure the students for sexual abuse. He was helped by a man claiming to be his grandfather.

The man that was helping Rodreick was not his grandfather, but his sexual partner named Lonnie Stiffler. To make matters even more complicated, Stiffler and his roommate Robert Snow thought the man they were having sex with was 12.

They are now upset they were having sex with a man and not a boy. Evidence has been found that Rodreick had been enrolled in other schools, although whether he attended classes is not known.

C_R

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
thanks christine & kal this is so funneh
"Stiffler did not appear embarrassed about having sex with a 12 year old, but he appeared ashamed that he had had sex with a 29 year old"

D: lol

Back