accident Woman Hit by a Monster (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
I live in one of the biggest libtard cities in the US and those fucking cross walks are every and anywhere. If you so much as come within 10 feet of them with a pedestrian even just thinking about crossing them without stopping, tiny drag queen ninjas come down from the sky and steal your luggage and berate the fuck out of you. I don't have time for that

qdeng1

Well Known Member
Well if you took your eyes off the road, even for 2 seconds you fucking deserved it, you are the only one responsible for your own life

JG Ballard

I want to watch
What is the point of having a crosswalk with the painted lines if no vehicles will stop for pedestrians? Instead of a crosswalk they should just put up a sign with a skull and crossbones.

Vallrain

Rookie
Lol that bitch is me, I cross those with no regard for my own life as a protest to the idiot drivers out there.

A woman parked on the lines at a round about, when people do this I walk slowly in front of them like, no I will not walk behind you, a few times they don't see me or bump me and I bounce a bit and they're usually in shock and I'm like just fucking send it bitch I dare you, I will be killed one of these days, going out like this taking a dopey fuck that doesn't know the rules of the road with me would be mint.

Fucking useless dump cunt drivers, seriously, she probably crossed like that cause she is sick of drivers not following the law and making pedestrians wait at crosswalks, there's always one person ready to die under a small bridge.

And the crosswalk bridge is mine too, I run to them if I see a car approaching at speed like Fucking do it cunt 😂.

Back