woman kills dog (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
Dear Raider: First and foremost forgive me, but also forgive me and your Daddy for fighting. We brought your life into our quarrel. You did not deserve to be any part of our combat. I ended your life, for which I am truly sorry my son. I feel as if a part of my soul has died with yours. Might you forgive me and let your Daddy at peace in your prayers. I will do my best to redeem myself but I know you can never be replaced. Once again baby Raider, I love you and I'm so sorry for ending your precious life. Just give me a signal from up above when I'm selecting Daddy's Next Best 2nd Friend. I love you Raider. I'm sorry and God bless you. You will always be his #1.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...d=maing-grid7|main5|dl5|sec1_lnk2&pLid=138423

i say throw this fuck off too!​

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
"selecting Daddy's Next Best 2nd Friend".....shes getting another one?!? someone needs to shot that bitch before she goes apeshit on another dog

Funkleburger

stir-crazy
This user was banned
It's much better to throw kittens or a fresh litter of puppies from a balcony, it makes real cute pavement art

W

Witchfynde

Internet Warrior
It's much better to throw kittens or a fresh litter of puppies from a balcony, it makes real cute pavement art
Plus they can be thrown further , than a full sized dog . Much easier to aim at pedestrians too

Snicker

Sickest Bitch
Now,if poor Raider was a cat he could've landed on his feet and he'd be hunky-dory! Maybe he'd go down to 8 lives but he'd probably still be alive. It just shows what kinda mental crazy people are when they get to such a level of angry! Moicheeee bitch! I'd fuckin drop-kick her oot the windy if she was my bird!

Back