We must inform you in compliance with Nazi directive 2016/679 this website uses cookies. See our privacy policy for details. EU residents: If you continue to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Woman Set on Fire

Discussion in 'Murder & Genocide Images' started by DeathsDoor, Nov 4, 2018.

1. DeathsDoor

DeathsDoor Knock Knock

The incident took place on 30th street and Patria in Patria Nueva neighbourhood. The body seems to be wrapped in a trash bag and was set on fire after being executed.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Equal Hater

Equal Hater Unbannable by decree!

Don't click on the video link. All kinds of bullshit popping up automatically.

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. DeathsDoor

DeathsDoor Knock Knock

No ad block? I use it to stop that shit popping up.. and I put them there.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Equal Hater

Equal Hater Unbannable by decree!

It slows the fuck out of this computer...

• Like Like x 1
  5. King-Rory

King-Rory Well Known Member

And this one......but this one is an ancient Dell Precision, I'm surprised its still works.

• LOL LOL x 2
  6. DeathsDoor

DeathsDoor Knock Knock

Okey dokey.

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. DeathsDoor

DeathsDoor Knock Knock

New one on your Xmas prezzy list?

• Like Like x 1
  8. King-Rory

That would be nice but I always get the kids cast offs, I've never had a new one.

• Like Like x 2
  9. DeathsDoor

DeathsDoor Knock Knock

Bloody hell.. everyone should have a new one at sometime!!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Interregnum

Interregnum Rookie

• LOL LOL x 2
  11. King-Rory

They usually only last the kids two years at the most, the last one I had lasted me for 7 years after my son had it for 18 months and cracked the screen. I bought a dead one from ebay for £10 and swapped the screen.

• Like Like x 1
  12. DeathsDoor

DeathsDoor Knock Knock

Excellent!
    Easy fix? I'm shit with things like that.

13. King-Rory

Piece of piss, its usually drinks spilled on the bloody things so if your lucky its just a replacement keyboard. I've got a pile of laptops that need repairs but I only bother fixing them when I need another one.

• Like Like x 1
  14. DeathsDoor

DeathsDoor Knock Knock

You should be okay for a few years then :tu:

• LOL LOL x 1
  15. King-Rory

I hope so, I'd rather spend money on bike bits and I need a shit load of them.

• Like Like x 2
  16. DeathsDoor

DeathsDoor Knock Knock

No bikes for me any more.. I kept falling off the sodding things.

• LOL LOL x 1
  17. King-Rory

That's how you learn to stay on them, by falling off them first. I think you get to a certain age and it just doesn't happen anymore. It does help having the frame of mind that every single car driver is personally trying to kill you. They aren't but you have to expect them to try, intense paranoia is probably a better description.

• Like Like x 1
  18. DeathsDoor

DeathsDoor Knock Knock

Driving a bus a for living I see a lot of near misses involving bikes.. some dont always get away with it tho.. seen some nasty ones too.

You seen this vid?

19. King-Rory

I agree with the guy when he says to use hand signals, I only use indicators in the dark, there is no mistaking a hand signal and bikes don't have self cancelling indicators. Two of my mates have been hit by buses, one was sat at a T junction waiting to pull out when along comes a bus, the driver didn't see my mate and cut the corner.....straight over my mate, tearing his kneecap off. As my mate dragged himself out of the buses wheel arch the bus driver sat in his seat watching, he didn't get out of his seat until the ambulance arrived. The ambulance driver asked the bus driver why he didn't get out to help my mate, the bus driver said "I thought he would punch me", fucking funny as my mate couldn't even stand up.

• Like Like x 2
  20. DeathsDoor

DeathsDoor Knock Knock

Some drivers normally ignore the indicator on a bus, stick ya hand out like you say and you get a better response.

Under the wheel arch ffs? lucky to be alive.. "I thought he would punch me" lol bet he was thinking about all the gore he would see!

• LOL LOL x 1