We must inform you in compliance with Nazi directive 2016/679 this website uses cookies. See our privacy policy for details. EU residents: If you continue to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Woman Stabbed to Death

Discussion in 'Murder & Genocide Images' started by The Future Victim, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Teixeira de Freitas: Early on Saturday morning, May 19, a homicide was registered on Avenida Gonçalves Ledo, in the Bela Vista neighborhood, in Teixeira de Freitas. The Military Police Central was activated around 1:20 am and informed of the crime, and a garrison of the 1st Platoon went to the place where it confirmed the fact and found the body of a woman, fallen in a room inside the residence. According to the first information, a discussion took place between the victim and the author, who has had a loving relationship for about 2 years.

The Victim was identfied as Danielle Pereira dos Santos, 26 years old. The military carried out searches and found the weapon used in the crime, a penknife with a wooden handle. The author and the murder weapon were taken to the headquarters of the Territorial Police Station of Teixeira de Freitas, where the case was registered.

According to experts, the victim was struck by a single blow, which hit the upper chest.

The Weapon
    1-p.jpg

A live Photo of the Victim
    2-p.jpg

A blood mess
    3-p.jpg 4-p.jpg 5-p.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  2. Psychopants

Psychopants Banned

Reports suggest that, prior to the attack, the assailant put her through an intensive weight loss program followed by facial cosmetic surgery.

• LOL LOL x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. McM

McM Krautnigger

Nice knife, but what's that for a part?

1-p.jpg

• Agree Agree x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  4. yeah , sorry may be the live photo not the vicitm one

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Dr. Jack K.

Dr. Jack K. Banned

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Killiefish

Killiefish Fresh Meat

That twistable knob sir, is the adjustment for windage. Note now the lever allows it to pivot up to adjust for elevation.

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. Psychopants

Psychopants Banned

I also got a twistable knob that pivots up. But I don't think anyone wants to see that.

That is a lockknife. Presumably it's the part that stops the knife swinging backwards?

8. Mental Puppy

Mental Puppy Mors Est Salus Moderator

It's a LED light, I have one in a cheap knife I have lying around.

• Like Like x 3
  9. roshy

roshy Absolute cunt when not fed.

Creased me!

• Like Like x 2
  10. Shitbag

Shitbag Lurker

Why would you spend all that money fixing up your ride and then take it to a demo derby?

• LOL LOL x 1
  11. Psychopants

Psychopants Banned

Are you suggesting that sometimes in life things do not quite add up? What are you some sort of free thinking anarchist? :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. BluisDead

BluisDead NewbieX

Hittin the fattest dab!

13. FAR

FAR Lurker

i was about to say that the knife looks like it has a stock.

• Shitpost Shitpost x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. NoiseGrinder

NoiseGrinder Lurker

Who tf can fall in love with that thing?

15. gandog56

gandog56 Well Known Member

She looked better stabbed and dead than she did alive.

16. zinfandel

zinfandel The hair-flip of death

He's a free-wheeling fop. You know, I'm sure I can find a way to use that insult in life if I use enough imagination.

17. Jazzyjimmy1414

Jazzyjimmy1414 xxx666xxx

Is that code for sucking cock ? :rockingpenis::cum:

18. MISS GRUE-SUM

MISS GRUE-SUM Rookie

Hey Future: The difference between the 'alive' photo and the very, very dead ones, is about 500 lbs....:shrug:

• Agree Agree x 1