Woman stuck in wall; mistaken for a ghost (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

zombiegirl

Forum Veteran
A woman in eastern China, looking to take a shortcut on her way home, became trapped in a wall -- and stayed there forseven hours because residents took her for a ghost, The Telegraph reports.
As the passageway snaked on, however, it became increasingly tight, state television CCTV reports.
Having gone too far to turn around, the woman, from China's Anhui province, became entrenched in brick and concrete wall, THV reports.
Screams, however, proved of little help, as building residents naturally assumed she was a ghost.
Ultimately, a passerby, realizing her screams did not, in fact, emanate from the grave -- called for help.
In the video, firefighters are seen chipping away at the wall's concrete exterior, eventually opening enough space to hoist the woman out.
According to the Irish Independent, the rescue operation took about 20 minutes.
source and video

Animal Mother

Banned
This user was banned
tumblr_liw5lw1RC91qfoftvo1_400.gif

Decent60

Patient goes beep beep beeeeeeeeeep
How many inches of skin did she lose before she got so stuck, she couldn't couldn't backtrack out.

Decent60

but without people like this, we'd have boring lives. Just don't let them drive.

Pixiedust

Serial Killer has been made.....
What the hell???? Is it just a little weird to say oh thats just our ghost screaming again......hell if I had a ghost that active uh I wouldnt be living there. Geez people.

Decent60

What the hell???? Is it just a little weird to say oh thats just our ghost screaming again......hell if I had a ghost that active uh I wouldnt be living there. Geez people.
Poltergeist, phantoms, ghosts, evil spirits, demons and the like are all part of Chinese and Japanese cultures. With all those stories growing up and involved in their society, sure why wouldn't older people just naturally assume it was a ghost. Though I'd really want to talk to those people who did think it was and ask them why haha.

Back