woman unknowingly tweets a tragedy (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
http://autos.aol.com/article/avid-t...maing-grid7|maing13|dl4|sec1_lnk2&pLid=415109

A Vancouver woman who discussed a horrific car crash in her hometown on Twitter had no idea she was live tweeting her husband's death.

On Wednesday afternoon The Columbian reported a car crash in the southbound lane of Interstate 205. Caran Johnson, a fan of both Twitter and police scanners who regularly posts traffic updates under the user name @ScanCouver, responded to tweets about the accident.

"i hate that section of I205 S. too many ramps, speeders and too few lanes" she wrote.

She continued to interact with police through the social media site throughout the day. Police eventually confirmed one death. Johnson began to worry about her husband Craig.

"I'm trying not to panic, but my husband left work early and he drives 205 to get home. he's not answering his phone."

"and he's late."

As the afternoon wore on her tweets became frantic. Two hours after her initial tweet, two officers knocked on her door and broke the news.

"it's him. he died" she wrote.

The Columbian reported Craig's Hyundai crossed a grassy median and collided head-on with a Toyota pickup truck. The driver of the pickup is being treated at a local hospital. The police investigation into the crash is ongoing.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
This right after some cunt took a picture of herself with some guy about to jump off the Brooklyn Bridge in the background, lol. FFS, social media..
article-2518095-19D907D500000578-691_634x422.jpg

article-2518095-19D8FBD300000578-355_634x622.jpg

Frank L

Fresh Meat
Maybe it was a suicide.

Although some might say it would be a blessing to just read what your wife had to say all the time instead of hearing it, lol

OMG! if women just wrote down what they wanted to say then we could sift through and reply without the constant nagging! Not that my sweet lady nags, (just in case she reads this)

Pixiedust

Serial Killer has been made.....
Hey guys.....nag nag nag nag nag.....oh sorry had to do it.....a lot of people confuse twitter and facebook. Twitter is short notes about interesting things going on where u are at....not about your ingrown toenail. ....facebook is for sharing thoughts with, friends or family members far away, pictures and occasionally the newest gore......not you fucking nasty ingrown toenail....

KingFate

Légion Blanche
Hey guys.....nag nag nag nag nag.....oh sorry had to do it.....a lot of people confuse twitter and facebook. Twitter is short notes about interesting things going on where u are at....not about your ingrown toenail. ....facebook is for sharing thoughts with, friends or family members far away, pictures and occasionally the newest gore......not you fucking nasty ingrown toenail....

Do you have an ingrown toenail?

Pixiedust

Lmao....no but a girl I HAD on fb and twtr......actually showed it, the surgery, the after healing......uh that was so nasty....id much rather see the gore here than her nasty toe.......Go Gore!!!!!

McM

ARSELING

nazi net.jpg

W

Witchfynde

Internet Warrior
Sorry to say girl both are just crap really ! Besides ............. real men don't Tweet !

Pixiedust

Sorry to say girl both are just crap really ! Besides ............. real men don't Tweet !
Actually I dont tweet like I use to when I first got my phone.....got old real fast.....facebook only to far away family members pretty much. And yes I agree most real men dont do either but I its a nice surprise when I get a note from my bf on there

gman

Free Shrugs©
This user was banned
I liked the part where she continued to tweet, AFTER she found it was her husband.

She knew it was a tragedy btw, she just didn't know it was hers.

Frank L

Fresh Meat
Hey guys.....nag nag nag nag nag.......... is all we hear honey. But girls are pretty so we let it slide.

Back