woman with torn off face and popped out eye

AbysmalVoid

Lurker
I seen pics of her after the surgery I can't remember where but she looks pretty good.
You seen pics of her? Why is it that all of you white supremacist geniuses don't know simple English? Did you make it past the 3rd grade? My 7-year-old son is better at English than you.

I know you're still confused so I'll explain. It's "I saw" not "I seen" you dumb inbred fuck.

ghoulagain

Get to running when the Ghoul is a coming. 💀
You seen pics of her? Why is it that all of you white supremacist geniuses don't know simple English? Did you make it past the 3rd grade? My 7-year-old son is better at English than you.

I know you're still confused so I'll explain. It's "I saw" not "I seen" you dumb inbred fuck.
Oh thanks for the correction. You should be a good friend. Sorry for our stupidity we will definitely work on that for you.

Ku Klux Kloyce

Dangerously romantic genius

I can neither read nor write.
I tell my smart phone what to say it types it out and reads it to me.
Also you are a faglord.

Brainfart

Strayan M8

Language isn't static anyway. It changes and evolves over time. Just like how whale song changes every year, so does human language. So if "I saw" keeps being used instead of "I seen", that is how it will be in the not too distant future. Read ye ol English, and you will realise how much the Language has changed. Oh oh... I am ranting again...hahaha...

He could have seen pics of her
But yes, it can't be
I seen pics of her
So really, bravo
tenor (4).gif

This rather slight mistake isn't exactly a great indicators of intelligence..
You just seem like a total cunt.
And a grammar Nazi
Fucking word supremacist... fascist asshole
(Hey at least we have a race to be proud of, not just knowledge of grammar, you rootless inbred bastard)
tenor (2).gif

ghoulagain

Get to running when the Ghoul is a coming. 💀

Could you spell out what this says teacher?
download (13).jpeg

When will you guys finally die out? There are millions of you on youtube.

Please be a part of this forum.
but not as a member
:merp: