Woman's Body Stored in Freezer

(M.G.T.)

RNT WE ALL MENTALY SICK ?
one hundred persent she was dead , cause if she were alive she will cick that white bars in the middle of the freezer .

Reactions: Sev

treeghost

winter sucks
Is this the work of some scared shitless murderer hiding her until he could think of some way of disposing of the remains undetected? Or maybe she was a frozen trophy but what an idiot, BUSTED :dog:

OP
D.N.R.

D.N.R.

Medication time
Super Moderator
Is this the work of some scared shitless murderer hiding her until he could think of some way of disposing of the remains undetected? Or maybe she was a frozen trophy but what an idiot, BUSTED :dog:
I couldn't find any info but I would guess it was just a way to hide the body.

(M.G.T.)

RNT WE ALL MENTALY SICK ?
Yep...He :D
Unless she was fucking someones boyfriend, Bitches can be very catty sometimes. :p

no i didnt mean that (he) for the dead girl , i asked aquestion (he? ) that we know if the killer is (he) , and they know who is he .

Augustine

Vitacustos
I work at a pet store, and when something is on its way out (of this world) we freeze it to make the passing more smooth... seeing a human pulled out of a freezer sure is a lot more chilling. [No pun intended.....]

Whoopteedo

Fresh Meat
What a great way to preserve evidence for law enforcement. I bet they sent him a thank you card after the trial.

Even with a steel toe?
That was the only thing in my mind you could try it with.
Otherwise it'd be like kicking an ice block in sneakers... yeah doesn't feel good -____-

VIIIXIII

Hush
Super Moderator
Even with a steel toe?
That was the only thing in my mind you could try it with.
Otherwise it'd be like kicking an ice block in sneakers... yeah doesn't feel good -____-
Try kicking a frozen turkey. Something like this that has been frozen slowly is going to be hard as hell. Very improbable that it would shatter. That's hollywood stuff.

kill9c.gif

Well damn.... would the head at least separate fairly easily in the frozen state so as to be used as a soccer ball?
Like the ancients did way back when :D

Nice animation by the way, what movie?