Woman's Body Stored in Freezer

VIIIXIII

Hush
Super Moderator
Well damn.... would the head at least separate fairly easily in the frozen state so as to be used as a soccer ball?
Like the ancients did way back when :D

Nice animation by the way, what movie?
Again, I have to refer to the turkey, try pulling a turkey leg off a frozen turkey. When things are frozen, they don't easily part. Unless her neck was exceedingly thin and could be fractured more easily in it's frozen state. But again, you have the spine to contend with so... doubtful.

Movie is Jason X.

Damn!
Reality has to spoil all my hopes and dreams of playing soccer like an Aztec -_____-
I guess I'll just have to settle for the frozen turkey instead.

Might have to check that out, heard the Jason movies are pretty good.

VIIIXIII

Hush
Super Moderator
Damn!
Reality has to spoil all my hopes and dreams of playing soccer like an Aztec -_____-
I guess I'll just have to settle for the frozen turkey instead.

Might have to check that out, heard the Jason movies are pretty good.
Reality is a bitch... :(

The Jason/Friday the 13th movies are good, but that one is fairly looked down upon because, well... Jason in space? :dog: But, it's still worth a laugh.

That it is.... which is why we have liquid nitrogen ^-^
Guarantee if you dunked someone's head in that it'd explode next time you tried to kick it.

I'll have to give them a look, never watched any of 'em as a kid(overprotective rents... look where it got 'em xD) but that face smash scene looked pretty cool so it's got my interest.

VIIIXIII

Hush
Super Moderator
That it is.... which is why we have liquid nitrogen ^-^
Guarantee if you dunked someone's head in that it'd explode next time you tried to kick it.

I'll have to give them a look, never watched any of 'em as a kid(overprotective rents... look where it got 'em xD) but that face smash scene looked pretty cool so it's got my interest.
Irony... that is exactly what happened in the Jason gif... Shoved her face is in it, you watch her face freeze, then he pulls her out and plop, smash. Little bloody shards.

I hear you on that one. Overprotective parents... if only they knew... I haven't watched the series in years, but they are an old fave of mine. Bought the boxset and everything. :tu:

I should have guessed... well if I ever have any liquid nitrogen in the future... EXPERIMENTATION IN THE NAME OF PROVING SCIENCE AGAIN!... and well just enjoying watching something explode into a bunch of little pieces.

Indeed.. I think overprotective parents create some of the most twisted children ;3

Now back to topic... do you think she would make a good hamburger? After you thawed her out of course haha

VIIIXIII

Hush
Super Moderator
With proper preparation... it's possible. Hamburger requires a good fat to meat ratio though and she is looking a little scrawny. In general, I'd have to say; yes.

Well... we'll try for steaks first and if all else fails we'll make a pretty penny off the nearest McD's
Can't be any worse than the Silly putty shit they serve already!

Nice, thanks for these.

Oh yeah almost forgot, look at the rack in that fridge!

(What I mean is I'm amazed it could hold her obviously ;) )