Women in the Israel Defense Forces

MawlinRogue

Prodigal Son
Women in the Israeli Defense Forces are female soldiers who serve in the Israel Defence Forces (IDF). Israel is the one of only a few countries in the world with a mandatory military service requirement for women. Women have taken part in Israel’s military before and since the founding of the state in 1948, with women comprising 33% of all IDF soldiers and 51% of its officers, in 2011, fulfilling various roles within the Ground/Army, Navy and Air Forces.

1. Female soldiers of the IDF

2. First IDF ordnance officer of Ethiopian Jeweish origin

3. Women training at Mishmar HaEmek, during the 1948 Arab Israeli war

4. A female officer of the Haganah demonstrates handling a Sten gun during the 1948 Arab-Israwli War

5. Female soldiers in 1950

6. IDF infantry instructors course

7. Officer cadets

8. Shooting practice

9. Field intelligence combat unit

10. Caracal Batallion training

11. December 4, 2006. The Field Training Week in Southern Israel, part of the IDF Infantry Instructors course, includes individual and group drills, navigation practice, sleeping in the field and camouflage training. At the end of the course the female soldiers will be placed in different positions, instructing IDF Ground Forces

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
There is no place left on earth where they havent migrated to, except maybe North Korea
What I meant is that Israel is an Apartheid state. They deport refugees, have different walkways for Palestinians and Jews, and even sterilize blacks.
When I wrote that, I meant that blacks fighting for Israel is like blacks fighting for slave owners. (not that everyone... in fact hardly anyone... in the South during the Civil War was a slave owner)

gazza2

Lurker
What I meant is that Israel is an Apartheid state. They deport refugees, have different walkways for Palestinians and Jews, and even sterilize blacks.
When I wrote that, I meant that blacks fighting for Israel is like blacks fighting for slave owners. (not that everyone... in fact hardly anyone... in the South during the Civil War was a slave owner)
Mate, you have no idea what you ate talking about. I think you're anti-Semitic to be honest. Israel is THE ONLY democracy in the Middle East and their is no racial segregation at all. Arabs live far better lives in Israel than anywhere else.....until recently, I lived there for 16 years....and I'm a Christian!!

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Mate, you have no idea what you ate talking about. I think you're anti-Semitic to be honest. Israel is THE ONLY democracy in the Middle East and their is no racial segregation at all. Arabs live far better lives in Israel than anywhere else.....until recently, I lived there for 16 years....and I'm a Christian!!
I AM an anti-Semite, and I'm proud of it.

A question for you.. you say that you are a Christian, but what race are you? Are you White, Arab, Jewish (I consider the Jewish people a race, just like most Jews themselves do) or something else?

Being a Christian, how do you feel when you see Orthodox Jews spit at priests and on the steps of churches? Or turn their heads, curse and spit three times as they walk by a Christian cemetery?

Jews move to halt spitting at Christians in Jerusalem

Globally speaking, the most serious new tension dividing Jews and Catholics is Pope Benedict XVI’s decision just before Christmas to advance the sainthood cause of Pius XII, the wartime pontiff whose alleged “silence” on the Holocaust has long been a subject of polarizing historical debate.
On the ground in Jerusalem, however, Jewish/Christian animus has a much more prosaic cause: Spitting.

Recently, the Jerusalem Post carried a piece quoting Rabbi David Rosen, a veteran of Catholic/Jewish dialogue, acknowledging that incidents of ultra-Orthodox Jews spitting at priests, nuns and other Christian clergy is “a part of life” in Jerusalem. Such incidents have been occurring for the last twenty years and are now on the rise, according to the story, although they appear to be limited to Jerusalem.
The piece quoted a Texas-born Franciscan, Fr. Athanasius Macora, who heads the Christian Information Center inside the Jaffa Gate, who said that he’s been spat upon by ultra-Orthodox Jews as much as fifteen times in the last six months – not only in the Old City, but also outside his Franciscan friary.
source

I'm sorry, I'd keep writing, but I'm busy and have to go. Respond to that for now, and we will continue our argument when I come back.

gazza2

Lurker
We can trade comments about who does what to who....proves nothing at all. I'm white, South African and proud to have a very close association with Israel. A country that size, surrounded by nations sworn to wipe Israel of the face of the earth, can stand tall and consistently deliver a thorough hiding to those nations when necessary!!

People just don't like the fact that the Jewisn people and nation are successful at pretty much everything they do....

Venture _Capitalist

instructor - situational awareness
We can trade comments about who does what to who....proves nothing at all. I'm white, South African and proud to have a very close association with Israel. A country that size, surrounded by nations sworn to wipe Israel of the face of the earth, can stand tall and consistently deliver a thorough hiding to those nations when necessary!!

People just don't like the fact that the Jewisn people and nation are successful at pretty much everything they do....
that's because Israel is bankrolled by the US

PinkE

I still believe in you humans
They got photos of the two halfway decent looking women in all of Israel. They only way a Jew bitch is attractive is through plastic surgery, just saying?