Women tattoos

Jacky Boy

He Who Walks Behind the Rows
A GG member recently showed me her tattoo and it's by far the hottest thing that I've ever witnessed.

bgirl

The Wizard
it all depends what and where. people get them to just get them. for me,it has to have meaning. not because i happen to like the pic.
My father has several from his time in the military but he never got anymore after those. They're all green now.

My brother and his wife have many, most are meaningless. It seems more like a hobby for them.

OP
Graziani

Graziani

VAFFANCULO A TUTTI
My father has several from his time in the military but he never got anymore after those. They're all green now.

My brother and his wife have many, most are meaningless. It seems more like a hobby for them.
After 5 years colors and definicion are not the same.

D.O.A.

PINOCHET DID N O T H I N G W R O N G
some of the designs are nice, women have better taste than men... by that I mean I don't see any white girls here with tribal tattoos (the real ones are stories) - one of the most retarded things a white man can have put on him imo. What tribe are you from again bro? what's it mean? :lol: fucking posers

There's a few bitches above appropriating japanese culture tho someone tell twitter asap

D.O.A.

PINOCHET DID N O T H I N G W R O N G
A lot of the maori girls here go for their tribal tatts... those bitches are insane though 90% of them could bench press 90% of you and throw you through a window when they're done

d8fc2e3f1f663740cd9fb9085df8407f.jpg