accident Worker Fell From 14th Floor (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
The onlookers looked like a special school class being presented with a challenge. It doesn’t take much common sense to consider lifting the board off him to see if he is in need of help or psychological support. It doesn’t surprise me as this is what we usually see but it’s sad to see how fucking stupid our fellow ‘humans’ can be.

Dang he's still moving

He hit the car in a way that absorbed a good amount of the energy with a relatively gentle slide rather than impact, chest and shoulders taking the brunt of the ‘impact’ against the car. I say unfortunately as it probably prolonged his agony.

Lord Gutsy

Chinking The Fuck Out
Super Moderator
IMG_20220805_103405_972.jpg

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Those two people with their ice creams at the end LMFAO ... "Yeah, nah..fuck that" :lulz:
Heh heh heh!🤣🤣🤣
I'm eating icecream;WTF do U want Me to do?.....I'm eating icecream!!!
Lol...SP
Even if it's to just check His pockets;Do something! Lmao,🤣...SP
The onlookers looked like a special school class being presented with a challenge. It doesn’t take much common sense to consider lifting the board off him to see if he is in need of help or psychological support. It doesn’t surprise me as this is what we usually see but it’s sad to see how fucking stupid our fellow ‘humans’ can be.

He hit the car in a way that absorbed a good amount of the energy with a relatively gentle slide rather than impact, chest and shoulders taking the brunt of the ‘impact’ against the car. I say unfortunately as it probably prolonged his agony.

Back