Working torrent links for games?

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
just got my new comp few days ago, wanna try out different games. i like war and horror, but post whatever you like.
so far tried playing fallout but it keeps freezing at some points of the game making it impossible to play, which is a shame since the game looks really good.
also if anyone has GTA IV torrent that works, i would be forever greatful. that game seems to be the most hard to find a working version of.

here's mine so far:
fallout 3
http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/52492156/fallout?tab=summary
+game fix, might be useful to some
http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/52540439/Fallout.3.HOTFIX1.Skullptura.rar?tab=summary

fallout las vegas
http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/7485053/Fallout.New.Vegas.Ultimate.Edition-KaOs

will post more once i find.

More than likely you'll only get fucked with by your ISP for downloading, though that can vary by personal situation.
They want the people putting this shit up.
I download a lot of games, but I space them out.

Then again, what the fuck do I know? The feds could be on the way over here now.

OP
creepod

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
More than likely you'll only get fucked with by your ISP for downloading, though that can vary by personal situation.
They want the people putting this shit up.
I download a lot of games, but I space them out.

Then again, what the fuck do I know? The feds could be on the way over here now.
youre joking right? everyone downloads games. its like music. i never got trouble from my IPS for downloading

SAF

Imperator
Administrator
some people have told me to use peerblock when downloading torrents, others have said it doesn't work so idk
youre joking right? everyone downloads games. its like music. i never got trouble from my IPS for downloading
I use Peerblock, and it does the job for the most part. It's had a couple slip-ups which have resulted in letters from my ISP telling me to cut the shit or they'll cut me off, but nothing beyond that.

OP
creepod

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
I use Peerblock, and it does the job for the most part. It's had a couple slip-ups which have resulted in letters from my ISP telling me to cut the shit or they'll cut me off, but nothing beyond that.
im confused about that ISP thing. do they track down people who download games and sue them?

SAF

Imperator
Administrator
im confused about that ISP thing. do they track down people who download games and sue them?
They have, in the past, turned over records to groups like the RIAA. Those are the sue-happy twats. The worst your ISP will do besides that, from what I've seen, is scrap your service. Like I said, I've gotten a couple of cease and desist orders, but they've never been acted upon. Music and Movies are the big ones. I'm sure they don't ignore the other stuff, but it's just not as high a priority it would seem.

OP
creepod

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
They have, in the past, turned over records to groups like the RIAA. Those are the sue-happy twats. The worst your ISP will do besides that, from what I've seen, is scrap your service. Like I said, I've gotten a couple of cease and desist orders, but they've never been acted upon. Music and Movies are the big ones. I'm sure they don't ignore the other stuff, but it's just not as high a priority it would seem.
in that case im screwed. never bought a game in my whole life. cant believe they can actually sue you for something someone else uploaded. but anyway, does anyone seriously buy games nowadays?

SAF

Imperator
Administrator
in that case im screwed. never bought a game in my whole life. cant believe they can actually sue you for something someone else uploaded. but anyway, does anyone seriously buy games nowadays?
Well really, they're out for the people that are uploading them. You're still technically breaking the law by downloading, and people have been dragged into court over it in the past, but it isn't very common. I've been downloading PS2 and PS3 games for ages now, and PC games longer than that. Never raised any flags that way. It's only ever been movies for me.

OP
creepod

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
Well really, they're out for the people that are uploading them. You're still technically breaking the law by downloading, and people have been dragged into court over it in the past, but it isn't very common. I've been downloading PS2 and PS3 games for ages now, and PC games longer than that. Never raised any flags that way. It's only ever been movies for me.
guess im good on that part. why not watch it online? no risk, doesnt take any space and you dont have to wait.
and meh im not that worried about getting a virus or getting in trouble with my IPS who i doubt cares as i am about having to wait for days for a game that doesnt work.

SAF

Imperator
Administrator
guess im good on that part. why not watch it online? no risk, doesnt take any space and you dont have to wait.
and meh im not that worried about getting a virus or getting in trouble with my IPS who i doubt cares as i am about having to wait for days for a game that doesnt work.
My comp speakers suck. I typically DL movies, put them on an external drive, and watch them through my PS3.

Hellwig

Banned
Short Bussed
anyone found a decent alt for Limewire? I tried frostwire (slow and shit) and a few others, but lately I just use uTorrent - which s vry unreliable.:(