World's Biggest Firework Explodes Over US Ski-resort

Lovingit

Banned
A massive firework has been launched over a US ski resort town, setting a record for the world's largest aerial firework.

The 1270-kilogram shell flew 671m above the Steamboat Springs Winter Carnival before it burst, turning the sky bright red and drawing gasps from the crowd, The Steamboat Pilot & Today reported.

Tim Borden of Steamboat Springs headed the team that developed the firework over seven years. Borden first attempted to set the world record last year, but failed when the shell exploded inside the mortar without lifting off the ground, the newspaper reported.

Guinness World Records representatives witnessed both attempts. Christina Conlon of Guinness said she verified the shell launched Saturday (Sunday NZT) was the world's largest.

Watch The Video Here

World's biggest firework explodes over US ski resort image 1.png

World's biggest firework explodes over US ski resort image 2.png

World's biggest firework explodes over US ski resort image 3.png

World's Biggest Firework Explodes Over US Ski-resort (video)

Jizdrop1

My Screw Driver
I sopose at least the title didn't say "Bla,bla,bla video" or "video of bla,bla,bla" like all his others. Ckick bait wanker. What did he get banned for,linking to his own site?

The deprived mental state of the physiological being encompassing such empty, bleak, and otherwise life-lacking and abysmal livelihoods can influence or trigger cathartic meanderings one might better off finding their demise than to experience such deafening and wretched cry the lifeless so eager to create some sort of lively disturbance yet only proving how truly lost the true self actually is.

As the baby cries secreted from the womb along side the piss and shit... So does the cartel victim singing her deathly woes as the dull butter knife meets the wiggly spinal cord followed only by the rich flow of her piss and shit, God's one true glorious gift to the ghastly world...
The dancing bowels accompanied by her prancing scouls ... Why would any religion need an evil entity when the creator destroys enough innocence as it is?

SPHINCTERPUNCH

PUNCHED THAT SPHINCTER!
Wow,I've gotta admit,It looked Pretty Cool Guy's;Altho,It's gotta B dangerous as Fuck! And we've seen some of the Damage,Much smaller ones hv inflicted on People...Something as huge as that thing would probably incinerate Somebody, If something went wrong...Here's to something going wrong,lmao,(just playin)...SP

Jizdrop1

My Screw Driver
He had a 2nd account called nairaframe or something like.
Ha i remember that name same MO. but it was a shit nigerian site. he'd make a post somthing like "Video of two hot lovers making out" When you read the post there was no video instead you had to click on a shit website scroll down half a mile and it was a vid of two Nigerians kissing. click bait wanker if it's the same fella.