Would you ever kill someone? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

TehBitch

*I Squirt Blonde*
Administrator
at this one point a couple years ago i was off my meds and i had actually planned out to kill this girl s wed write letters to each other and she was older than me and i was pretty young at the time, and she had my social media but she told me that she wanted to run away with me so we would use the letters to talk about that, she was worried about getting charged with kidnapping if we ran away together since i was younger so she tried to cover everything up and we had both packed like we were going to leave in a couple weeks and to be honest i was gonna beat her with a hammer and i dont know why and i was just crazy i guess.. i get really pycshotic off my meds so.. but my mom took me to a pysch and i went back on different meds after that. me and this girl still talk a lot and i havent told her what i was going to do which i do feel really bad about
Do you still have a hammer? :lulz:

raccoon

Lurker
Self Defense. I would love to put down a mass shooter before they are actually a mass shooter. Some idiot with 200 rounds and multiple mags, so you know he is seriously going for body count. Even if they shoot me and it kills me, so long as I stopped them. I have various plots in how this could go down. Only issue is I am stuck in a dumbass state with no regular carry law unless you are connected or have a bunch of assholes who have made documented death threats against you. But I did carry a lot when I was in PA. Used to have a small daycare center a short block away, and if I had heard someone shooting kids in the playground, I'd have run out there with my XD40, barefoot, to see if I could stop it.

Humungus

Insolent Puppy
Ive just seen on local news some fuckwit scumbag I suspect a gypsy has poured acid over a ponies face and dumped it in woods,believe it or not an American doctor has flown over to try and repair the animals face using fish skin ? Far and indeed out. So yes the piece of shit that did this I would happily pour acid over his face watch him suffer then stamp on his head until he steals air no more.

DessyJay

Lurker
are you gonna help him with the next victim or are you gonna be the next victim ?
We were actually talking about that. I told him, if he ever decides to kill me, at least let me bloat before I’m found. I want my headline in bestgore to be like “another rotted one with underdeveloped Labia”. He just looked at me, straight faced, and said I wouldn’t be found.

DessyJay

Lurker
What “gang”?

MS-13?
Bloods?
Crips?
Hells Angels?
Lollipop Guild?
Your guess is as good as mine. He won’t tell me shit, and his criminal record doesn’t help either (yes, I went as far as looking into his record). I know he hates the Bloods, and the dude he popped was a Blood, so

AmericanBoobeh

Keep your distance..
This user was banned
Considering he’s now a business owner who makes more money than I ever thought possible, he really is jail does fix some people apparently

eiJ.gif

Back