Would you ever kill someone? (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
I should add that IMO 'karma' is a load of complete bullshit. Karma is like saying "what goes around comes around" but it never really happens...only in a few very rare cases where it seems to but is totally unrelated. I've never seen karma come back to a bad person. If it only happens in another lifetime or another world then I have no use for karma in this world.

:death:

Frankie1234

Life is a stage so play your fucking part.
This user was banned
Yeah same this end, I would not hesitate if it was anything to do with family, but since being on this site, I'm sure starting to think about beheading someone, it looks fun....

deviant2

hell is other people
I would absolutely kill someone if need be. If they were in my house, hurt my kids... All the anger and hurt that I've ever felt would be unleashed. It'd be up close and personal and I'd enjoy every bloody bit.
LOL, I have a Purge List if you will, 5 ppl on it. If given the chance with no consequences those 5 would be shark bait. Or hog feed...

Fantasic

Walking talking contradiction
Most of the time I think I want to kill someone(both specific people and anybody) but I'm lazy and value my freedom.
But in a consequence free world? Yes I think so and I have a list. Doesn’t everyone?

But I do wonder what would happen if a situation came up outside of my control and rage got the better of me. We'll see.

Back