Would you ever kill someone? (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Smokinrav

Fucking asshole pot smoker
Fuck with my kids, you die. But that's about it...

Well, I did throw a butcher knife at my 23 yr old step brother when I was 12. He stepped aside and I got my ass kicked lol

Flesh

Yo.
Yeah, I would. At the moment, there's no one I would kill because I hate them. But with the intense mood swings I have, I'm sure I'd snap and kill my roomate's gf.

realentity

its not my fault we use salt
i would kill fucker who touches animal in a way he hurts it. id peel off the fuckers skin off of his face with my bare teeth. we can tell i would practically eat that fucker alive in few days harming in such a way he would beg me to kill him. other than that i wouldnt kill anyone except self defense, protecting family or another kind person in this fucked world :)

roshy

Absolute cunt when not fed.
Yeah, I would. At the moment, there's no one I would kill because I hate them. But with the intense mood swings I have, I'm sure I'd snap and kill my roomate's gf.

That would not be a mood swing.... that would be pre meditated.
Mood swing is in the moment, sounds like you would be holding onto that feeling while hunting her down with a butchers knife.

Flesh

Yo.
That would not be a mood swing.... that would be pre meditated.
Mood swing is in the moment, sounds like you would be holding onto that feeling while hunting her down with a butchers knife.
Eh, yes and no.
Sometimes, she's pleasant to be around, for example, when she's drunk. But when I'm pissed off, I want to rip her guts out.

I would just to see what it feels like to have the power to take somebody else's life but it isn't worth the jail time. However, I might do it accidentally, like out of rage or during self defence.

Ohboi

This user was banned
The answer is still no although I've been into necrophilia in a very long time. I like how powerless they are when I fuck them in the ass so hard... in my head.

Jacky Boy

He Who Walks Behind the Rows
If The Purge were real I think I would participate. I would only kill my brother, my ex-stepdad, my ex-wife, and her brother. Just with those four people eliminated there would be far less abuse, crime, and molestation in the world.

Back